Sig Please.. - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Sig Please..
Friday, January 16, 2009 3:52 PM
my sig is a little outdated so i took some new photos of the car. any combo of 2 photos and my username somewhere in the sig would look nice. thanks

pics:

thanks in advanced

"still want to smash that like the fist of an angry god"

Re: Sig Please..
Friday, January 16, 2009 4:24 PM
get a better camera damn you lol

Friday, January 16, 2009 9:03 PM
This car would look great with a set of import fighter sides, a 03-05 LS Sport rear and a drop.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Friday, January 16, 2009 9:34 PM
The01Cav wrote:This car would look great with a set of import fighter sides, a 03-05 LS Sport rear and a drop.

why thank you. that is in the plans when i do my eco swap, considering the motor blew again for the second time. car will probably sit for a while.

Thursday, January 22, 2009 4:26 PM
bump.

Thursday, January 22, 2009 8:29 PM
If you can hit me up with some better pics, I can definitely do a nicer one! This one is nothing spectacular.....

Thursday, January 22, 2009 9:20 PM
when ever that thing runs again ill take some pics of it with my cam

Friday, January 23, 2009 5:10 PM
96projectz24 wrote:If you can hit me up with some better pics, I can definitely do a nicer one! This one is nothing spectacular.....

ill be getting some better pics soon.

scott- my car is gonna be fixed sooner than you think. will be getting it back by monday. bob bell chevy decided to fix it for free and admitted to putting a crap block in the first time. (probably to make sure it blew again so next time i would have to pay for it). but if you're down for chillin and a photoshoot next weekend, ill come up.

Friday, January 23, 2009 9:32 PM
will do my car is prepped and ready to go just needs a wash and some little things here and there *cough*taking lambos off*cough* hehe then i should be good to go

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search