Help out my detachment - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Help out my detachment
Saturday, May 09, 2009 1:35 PM
Hey guys, I'm stationed over here in Kuwait and we run convoy's in and out of Iraq. We have a little detachment and we need to have a flag made up. We have some artistic people but not on the computers. I was hoping someone could help me out with a good Reaper.

What i'm looking for is a nice, but simple reaper in white on a black background. Something you'd see on a flag. Think of a pirate flag but a reaper instead. Under it it needs to say "Reapers"

Anyone willing to help us out? It would be GREATLY appreciated.

Re: Help out my detachment
Sunday, May 10, 2009 10:05 PM
I'll see what i can do.
Sunday, May 10, 2009 10:49 PM
Is there any other words you want on it like a unit number, military branch, or something of that sort.
Sunday, May 10, 2009 11:00 PM
My attempt in Paint. Hope you like it.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009 3:41 PM
You know I was thinking more along the lines of just the face like you see a lot. Now that I see that though I really like that. Thanks a bunch.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009 9:07 PM
No problem. Glad you like it.

Thursday, May 14, 2009 1:26 AM

darker

Eat my shift
Thursday, May 14, 2009 8:50 PM
Here ya go, dude. (Disclaimer: Like those above, Mr. Reaper himself is not my own artwork).

Not sure how you'll reproduce your flag, but it was fun!

L8r...

"Into marvelous Light I'm running!"
Monday, May 18, 2009 2:33 AM
Hey guys...sorry just got back off the road. Another convoy into Balad =/ Those look awesome! I'm gonna see which one everyone likes then we'll see if we can have it made into a flag. Its going to hang outside our shop. Were kind of the red-headed step children of the Batalion (specially since its Army and were AF, haha). Which is why its black and the reapers kinda like pirates. Were in the process of building a flag pole right now and setting up lights so it can stay up at night time. Then we'll fly the American flag and right under it will be our flag.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 9:49 PM
I couldn't resist.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009 3:26 PM
^^^LOL

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search