please give it a shot! - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
please give it a shot!
Wednesday, August 12, 2009 6:08 PM
ok so i don't care who thinks this is stupid just an idea i've been thinkin bout for @!#$s and giggles,i wanna see what my car would look like with the rear door seam and door handle gone,just body panel,so if somebody could give this a shot that'd be awesome!

Re: please give it a shot!
Thursday, August 13, 2009 2:59 PM
Got a bigger pic?

Thursday, August 13, 2009 3:20 PM
here ya go....i only took about 5 minutes; it literally took longer to CS to load than it did for me to do this hahah (i need a new computer!)

i'd hate to have to ride in the back if you did this... lol

Thursday, August 13, 2009 5:05 PM
lol sweet!always wanted to know what a sedan would look like as a coupe

Friday, August 14, 2009 5:54 AM
how bout a two tone?anyone?black and blue.

Friday, August 14, 2009 3:15 PM
details on where/how you want the separation?

Friday, August 14, 2009 3:17 PM
probly blue on bottom black on top i'm thinkin top of headlight to the base of the window with the blue the rest up in black,although i would'nt mind seeing black on bottom for fun,i dunno have fun with it i'm open to ideas!

Friday, August 14, 2009 3:59 PM
anyone else wanna try toyin with this besides godspeed?i'm open to ideas on the two tone,show me what ya got.

Friday, August 14, 2009 4:09 PM
sorry godspeed,should've said other than just godspeed.

Saturday, August 15, 2009 6:08 PM
Uno:

Dos:

i am digging the second one. Hope you likey.

Saturday, August 15, 2009 6:21 PM
if you do this door thing, make sure u et coupe seats, and coupe seat frame sliders, so u can slide the seats up to let people in and out of the back seat area!!! ....unless u just plan on builing a wall of speakers where the back area is!!!

Saturday, August 15, 2009 6:32 PM
ChevyBoi89 wrote:if you do this door thing, make sure u et coupe seats, and coupe seat frame sliders, so u can slide the seats up to let people in and out of the back seat area!!! ....unless u just plan on builing a wall of speakers where the back area is!!!

Both good idea's i have to admit.

Saturday, August 15, 2009 9:22 PM
i don't think i'm doing that at all,i just wanted to see what it'd look like,and that second one is tits gt,thanx alot man i love it.

Saturday, August 15, 2009 10:03 PM
but as far as people getting in and outta my back seat @!#$ em!it's bad enough i have to have a sedan,i don't need to accommodate them too!

Sunday, August 16, 2009 8:44 AM
Haha you'r welcome dude... i was a little confused with your request.. wasnt sure which part of the headlight you considered the "top" and so on. So i did two.

Oh and i liked the idea of taking out the lins for the back door... think it looks neat and it would def. be different.

Sunday, August 16, 2009 10:51 AM
This looks really cool on vw too

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search