Tattoo Ideas? - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Tattoo Ideas?
Monday, August 10, 2009 8:33 PM
Okay I guess I need some good ideas for tattoos so lets see what everyone can come up with. One thing I wanna see if someone wants to do it is a 4 leaf clover with a rabbits foot on a chain draped around the top leaf and wrapping around the stem a few times, kinda an idea for the start of a sleeve. Open to any other ideas, so show me some cool stuff, Thanks in advance.

Re: Tattoo Ideas?
Wednesday, August 12, 2009 8:01 PM
Honestly with something like this, yea...suggestions do help when you have the base of what you want and others input on how to improve it or redesign it, but for the most part, if you like it, get it...there will always be someone who doesnt like it and always some that will. Someone will always ask..."why the ---- did you get that?" and so on... From experience tho...dont ever get one on your rib cage unless you REALLY WANT IT THERE....I am not going to lie, it hurts like a SOB!!!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009 8:59 PM
Yea i already know a few im gonna get done for sure but was just wondering if anybody had some good ideas or examples of work already done to show
Thursday, August 13, 2009 5:46 PM

Thursday, August 13, 2009 5:47 PM

sorry last post equals fail

Thursday, August 13, 2009 5:50 PM

ok scratch that last couple posts equals fail,and maybe this one too lol,sorry for the triple post if it works this time this is not a photoshopped image but it is what i at least consider to be a cool tattoo,it's on my back.

Thursday, August 13, 2009 7:05 PM
Lol fail again, but still wanna see it... whatever it is
Thursday, August 13, 2009 7:55 PM
lol yeah i'm failing at life tonight!lol,neways here's one more try

Thursday, August 13, 2009 8:40 PM
It worked this time, draw it yourself?
Thursday, August 13, 2009 9:04 PM
no it was a copy off of a sign from spencers of an old led zeppelin tour sign,i'm obsessed with zeppelin so this was kinda my tribute to them.it was just blown up from the original sign,takes up about a third of my back,yet to be colored still debating if i wanna just leave it an outline or not.

Thursday, August 13, 2009 9:51 PM
O cool. Yea i have a few things picked out for sure like a celtic cross, clover w/ rabbits foot, biohazard sign, etc...

Thursday, August 13, 2009 10:00 PM
don't do a biohazard sign.....j/k it's ur body do what you want it just seems kinda cliche,but i'm kinda surprised noone else has shown anything,i figured this one would get quite a few hits

Thursday, August 13, 2009 10:25 PM
I have a bio-hazard sign on my neck, but that's because it's my way of saying I'm hazardous to the world. I've never fit in or been part of anything "typical" so, it my sign. I'm also pretty out there from the norm, again, a "bio-hazard" so to speak. So, mine actually has a lot of meaning.

Here's a shot of my pride and joy. It was drawn for me by my best friend and it's about me moving on in life, leaving my old self behind and discovering who I really am.

Says:
Life Is Meaningless

Until You Find Yourself.

As for your idea, the 4 leaf clover and rabbit foot thing is a "lucky" type of thing. If you want to go with that as a sleeve, I would look up other lucky symbols. Maybe you can even add something like a Lucky 13 or an 8 ball to off shoot the luck (Unless you actually believe in luck and wouldn't want that). And then you could have some filler to tie the two together, or maybe you could do luck on one arm, no-luck stuff on the other arm?

Thursday, August 13, 2009 10:36 PM
I think the biohazard is goin on my shoulder, has some meaning cause im always gettin hurt and stuff so hazardous to myself i guess lol. With the clover and rabbits foot i am going for the whole luck thing cause ive always been lucky .... o and im irish so that ties in there too. I been thinking of horseshoes by my elbows too but idk on that yet. That one on your arm is cool but I cant get anything on my arms like that cause gotta be able to hide it for work. Im suprised this hasnt gotten alot of hits too, I was thinkin everyone was gonna post stuff up seeing as its just kinda a free for all thing just to see whats out there cause sites like tattoofinder are pretty generic.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search