could use a chop for a couple pics - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
could use a chop for a couple pics
Thursday, September 24, 2009 1:23 AM
ok, so my 2000 got totalled, so im lookin to pick up this 5speed 2005 base model.
just want to see how it will look modded up a bit.

for the first pic i would like to see window tint same darkness on fronts and backs
as well as a drop that would be seen from Eibach Sportlines

for this second pic im lookin to do the same thing, but shave the bowtie
maybe a yellow sun blocker along the top of the window instead of tint up there tho.

and for this last picture, 02 trunk with toyo tails, shave the cavalier badge, tint, and sportline drop

thanks in advance!!

Re: could use a chop for a couple pics
Thursday, September 24, 2009 8:26 AM
so your sig aint happening?

* * BIG FOR SALE POST * *
Thursday, September 24, 2009 9:32 AM
tha_prowler wrote:so your sig aint happening?

sad to say it, but nope. and right after i bought all the parts minus the rims and front bumper too....

but its nice to start new on a clean all stock car tho at the same time

what ya got for me prowler?
anyone else too?

Thursday, September 24, 2009 2:26 PM
dude, I feel your pain. My 2000 Sunfire got pwned by a school bus. i got a 2004 fourdoor base now. it is kinda fun having a stock car again but i miss my Fire so much.

Thursday, September 24, 2009 10:23 PM
well just went to talk numbers...the dealer was asking 5,999 for that cav....the online price was 4,999....i tried to get them to go to 4,000 plus txes...they wouldnt even budge a penny under 4,999 plus taxes....wayyyy too much for the car in my opinion....its an absolute base model....not a single option on it too...so who knows if im actually getting this now...i know its not gonna sell either, because no one will pay 5 for it, its yellow [not too many people want a yellow car, you know] and its a stick [which limits how many people are actually able to drive it] so if they really wanna sale, they will eventually give me a call. untill then, im car-less really. and im not buying anything else, i need to find a 2004-2005 cav or sunfire with 80k on it or less, in my general area for 4,0000 or under...but dealers dont have anything...i even saw a white 2003 at at dealer, they wanted $7,000 for it!!! and i have had real bad luck with buying cars from private parties, as well have my parents, so im trying to stick with a dealership. will let u guys know what happens.

but just out of curiousity [because idk if im even gonna get this or not anymore..thought they woulda went to 4 on it...guess not] of how badass or stupid this will look, anyone wanna shop these up for me?

thanks alot

Friday, September 25, 2009 3:25 AM
i may if i get time tomorrow between working on my car =)

Friday, September 25, 2009 10:59 AM
not exactly what your looking for, but i chopped what i thought looked ok.

Sunday, September 27, 2009 6:54 AM
Nice chop!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search