Need a few quick things :) - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Need a few quick things :)
Sunday, September 27, 2009 8:00 AM
So after my miss hap with losing my side skirt I'm trying to decide what to replace them with. SO would someone mind putting a Type J and Drift side on the car for me please . Want something with a bit more aggrssive look to it. This is the best side pic I have.

Re: Need a few quick things :)
Monday, September 28, 2009 7:28 AM
Just a thought but what about TRD sides?

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Monday, September 28, 2009 8:04 PM
^^^ Thats definitely a option IF anyone does help me out with this chop, how about drift and TRD sides. Scratch the Type J, been looking and they just wont flow right

Wednesday, September 30, 2009 9:39 PM
Anyone?

Thursday, October 01, 2009 11:32 AM
If I could photoshop it for you I would, But I don't know the first thing about it. Sorry man! I think the TRD would work really well though with the look of your car!

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Thursday, October 01, 2009 7:02 PM
Well I know its not a photoshop of your car and I am no good at photoshop, but I do have pics of my car which is black with buddy club 2 front and rear with the drift sides

Thursday, October 01, 2009 9:03 PM
^^ THANK YOU!! But now that I see them on a car with the same front and rear as me. I'm not so sure I like the flow of them, I like the skirts in general just not with the BC2 bumpers. HMMMMMM

Thursday, October 01, 2009 9:09 PM
how about those?

http://rksport.com/main/part_detail.asp?itemid=439&appid=139&mdid=2&catid=4&img=02016000_2.jpg

or razzi's

if u need more pictures or whatsoever, just ask.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Thursday, October 01, 2009 9:20 PM
Friday, October 02, 2009 1:07 AM
ecotecpower wrote:^^ THANK YOU!! But now that I see them on a car with the same front and rear as me. I'm not so sure I like the flow of them, I like the skirts in general just not with the BC2 bumpers. HMMMMMM

Not a problem, thats why I switched them on my car they just did not flow at all. So I got the buddy club 2 sides to have the complete kit. I know thats what you had but the only other sides I could suggest are import fighter

Friday, October 02, 2009 5:36 PM
Thanks phewes. I actually really like the razzi sides. I'll probably go with those

Soapy: Yeah the drift sides go good with our kit if you go wide body. There just a bit to much with the stock body

Saturday, October 03, 2009 7:44 AM
y not just stick w/ bc2? looks way better IMO...

Familiar Taste of Poison.

Sunday, October 04, 2009 12:02 PM
Well your all gonna think i'm crazy lol. But i picked up a set of type j sides for an AMAZING price and I actually think they flow with the car very well. So looks like thats what I'll be running next year or maybe the next. Depends on when the cars up and running again

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search