Do you remember? - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Do you remember?
Saturday, October 24, 2009 8:08 PM
I know a couple years ago I had seen some factory 2000 Z24 rims that somebody was asking to "manipulate" just certain parts of the rim in a black color. I just can't seem to find that anymore.
Does anyone remember or know the post?
I would really like to see it again, with several different parts (options) of the rim being painted in black. My car is black and black rims on a black car has never been appealing to me, but it
seems to be growing on me.
Reason I ask is yesterday afternoon, I had seen a cavi with the rim only partially painted but I was not able to get a "good" look at them.
Thanks!

Re: Do you remember?
Sunday, October 25, 2009 7:02 AM
Not sure which thread you're talking about, but check this out. I did a couple of chops for this guy and he ended up painting his rims one of the ways I suggested. They came out great IMO.

Sunday, October 25, 2009 7:11 AM
That is EXACTLY what I was talking about!
I think those look great!
I would like to see some more. Do you know how he did the pontiac emblem? I would like to see one that has "Chevy" or "Chevrolet".
Thanks for the response. My decision is getting easier!
Sunday, October 25, 2009 11:41 AM
He never did the Pontiac logo. That was a photoshop of what he was thinking of doing. If you wanted to do it, you could just get it done in vinyl.

Sunday, October 25, 2009 12:33 PM
Ya, I guess I should have known that.
My dad has been doing body work for 50 years. That's his life. So I was thinking of asking him what he thought about it.
Thanks for giving me the info and pics on the thread. If and when I get it done, I will post some pics.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search