Need High Res Pic - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Need High Res Pic
Saturday, November 07, 2009 8:26 PM
Can someone post a good high resolution picture of the newer (2000+) z24 rims? I got some ideas for paint, but google is being useless and I can't find a good picture (my photoshop skills aren't great, so I need an easy picture to work with). BONUS POINTS if the rims are on a Black 99 Z24, so I can see exactly how it will look on my car. In return, I will say thank you, and maybe even post my ideas.

Re: Need High Res Pic
Sunday, November 08, 2009 2:21 PM

Eat my shift
Sunday, November 08, 2009 7:18 PM
You win this bear

Thank you
Sunday, November 08, 2009 8:50 PM
Alright here is my idea. The blue probably won't be exactly that shade, but it will match my interior. What do you guys think? I may switch the blue and black around, but I think this looks better.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009 3:13 PM
eww...

I think a blue lip would look alright with the rest of the wheel being black. but that looks tacky imho.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009 3:21 PM
Hmm... to be honest I was kind of thinking that was too much blue, so I switched the blue and black and kept the lip blue, but didn't really like it...

But the whole thing in black, with a blue lip... that might work... I'll have to see. I haven't decided what I want yet, all I know is I really like those rims, and I want them black/blue... Maybe I'll make like 4-5 different patterns, and post them in a thread and hear what people think, might help me decide...
Tuesday, November 17, 2009 1:00 AM
Invert that one and keep the nuts blue.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Wednesday, November 18, 2009 5:28 PM
haha thats funny. the Z rims i had, had those exact tires .

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search