Need new rims and a drop - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Need new rims and a drop
Sunday, November 15, 2009 11:42 AM
Can some one chop some new rims on my car. I'm trying to get rid of the chrome. They guy I bought the car from was black so that explains the chrome. I was thinking some gold rims or black with a red lip. Needs a drop also. Thanks to anyone that will do this for me.

Re: Need new rims and a drop
Sunday, November 15, 2009 12:39 PM
due to the "that exlains the chrome" part and also not posting ANY FREAKIN PICS... i'll pass

Sunday, November 15, 2009 5:40 PM
well that was uncalled for...if you thought they were that bad, you should have offered less for the car, and told him to keep him chrome rims...

Anyway, you would have a much better chance of getting someone to do this for you if you posted a pic of the rims you wanted.
Sunday, November 15, 2009 6:12 PM
What's wrong with chrome rims? or the way it looks now? i think it looks good the way it sits .So to me if your wanting black or gold,I'd say this BLACK guy has better taste than you,but I'm older school so I'm partial to chrome.

Sunday, November 15, 2009 9:07 PM
Sheeeesh. Didn't mean to upset or offend anybody with that comment. Just most of the time when you see rims like that, it usually belongs to a black guy. Anywaysss....

Here are the gold ones: Enkei Evo5

or

Kyowa Racing: KR 206

or

Konig Feather:

Axis Super Hiro:

And a drop please.
Monday, November 16, 2009 9:52 AM
Wow, calling out the black guys! Nice.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search