need some help on a sig - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
need some help on a sig
Tuesday, November 24, 2009 10:01 PM
if anyone doesnt mind or would like to try something fast. would ya mind making me a sig? it doesnt have to be spectacular or the best in the world. just something i can use that is the right size. cause my last one was too big. anything ya wanna try go for it. thanks

Re: need some help on a sig
Wednesday, November 25, 2009 10:59 AM
I'll hit ya with something this afternoon!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009 9:09 PM
thanks bro. i have alot more pictures also but not many yet with the front lip installed. i'll take some good pics this weekend after turkey day and i'll post some new ones up if ya havent started anything yet. i hope you all have a good thanksgiving!

Monday, November 30, 2009 2:48 PM
Yeah, if you have some other ones, that'd be cool. I can't get what I want out of the ones you posted earlier. If not, I can make these work. Thanks!!

Monday, November 30, 2009 4:06 PM
i've got some on my camera, but having trouble getting them online b/c my laptop is down and none of my friends have an sd slot. so im having to find my usb cable so i can upload them. as soon as i do i'll shoot you a pm here and i'll send ya the pics. thanks again bro

Tuesday, December 01, 2009 6:53 AM
Cool, sounds good man!

Tuesday, December 01, 2009 10:55 PM
I'm really digging your exterior man. Looks very clean. Mind telling me what all you got done to your exterior there?
Wednesday, December 02, 2009 9:39 AM
Here is one until you get me some new pics -

Wednesday, December 02, 2009 4:18 PM
Hell yea bro. Looks damn good! I appreciate it! I got those pictures uploaded last night, im just having to do some little touch ups on them to get them to the crisp finish that i like. i'll send em when i get a chance. Thanks again

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search