My newest ones - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
My newest ones
Friday, November 27, 2009 4:56 PM
well did these two toons for my friends Ben(silverjon1nines) and Paul(arrival_04_eco) Just finished Paul's today and figured I'd post them. I resized them with photobucket so quality man not be as sharp and they are definitely not as big as the originals, Ben's toon is full size at 3872x2952 and Paul is a little smaller (2048x1536) because the original picture I used was smaller. and no the ones they got don't have the watermarks on them like these do, just my signature.
because I resized them you can't see the carbon fiber pattern on the hood, grille, and bumper on pauls and on teh hood on ben's, but just wanted to state there not just black.

and then I was messing with adding ben's toon into backgrounds and thought this one turned out really cool

whatcha guys think? I know this is a pretty dead forum but i figured this might break up all the sig request threads lol

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, November 27, 2009 4:56 PM

Re: My newest ones
Friday, November 27, 2009 6:35 PM
Nice work as always, man! I just don't have the patience for these anymore lol.

* * BIG FOR SALE POST * *
Friday, November 27, 2009 8:32 PM
i have a soft spot for tones! i love wiggy's!

WiGM-Tuners member.

Saturday, November 28, 2009 3:50 PM
i freaken love the toons! very nice work! i as well dont have the patience for it but would like to see just one picture of my car done. if you dont mind trying that is. do you do it in photoshop?

Sunday, November 29, 2009 3:28 PM
i want one

Sunday, November 29, 2009 3:36 PM
Stephen (manta z) wrote:

OMG make the background cartoon as well!

can i haz one too? using my sig?
only make my rear bumper 03-05 LS Sport?

Sunday, November 29, 2009 3:43 PM
^

Sunday, November 29, 2009 6:26 PM
thanks stephen guys he is a very good guy to work with not only does he do a toon but he will make you sigs and gives you your files with a transparent bg so you can add whatever you would like.... thanks again stephen

Monday, November 30, 2009 6:44 PM
tha_prowler wrote:Nice work as always, man! I just don't have the patience for these anymore lol.

thanks man, big compliment coming from you. seeing your sigs around all the time, half the time i'm like, how did he come up with doing that lol. I lack the creativity a bit and the know how lol

20cavy02 wrote:i freaken love the toons! very nice work! i as well dont have the patience for it but would like to see just one picture of my car done. if you dont mind trying that is. do you do it in photoshop?

Thanks man, I don't really do these just for free for something to do.. and yes I use photoshop

ChevyBoi89 wrote:

OMG make the background cartoon as well!

can i haz one too? using my sig?
only make my rear bumper 03-05 LS Sport?

i'm not to big on messing with backgrounds lol, and sorry I don't do this just out of simple request.. not to mention i rather not have such a small image.. higher res makes it easier, but also returns you a high res toon as well.. Ben got a 20"x30" poster made out of the one I did for him.. and that was actually sizing DOWN the toon.

Godspeed wrote:^

i smiled to see you already knowing the answer to that lol

arrival_04_eco (green98cav) wrote:thanks stephen guys he is a very good guy to work with not only does he do a toon but he will make you sigs and gives you your files with a transparent bg so you can add whatever you would like.... thanks again stephen

Thanks for the good words Paul lol, no problem. Sorry i got it done so quick on you lol. but with my mandatory 4 day weekend I had some time to kill lol.

Here is the next one I started.. first time doing a bike.. but its one of my boss' bikes. Going to be a major PITA with all the chrome and @!#$ but we shall see. Already roughly 2 hours into it... the tracing was ridiculous..

And here is the original picture I took.

Monday, November 30, 2009 8:53 PM
Wow, that bike's going to be fun!

One thing I would like to add. You do reflections well, but the shadow underneath doesn't look very realistic in all places. On the cars, it doesn't show up too bad, but on the bike it might be more noticeable. Damn, now I want to start working on a few, lol. If only I had the time...

* * BIG FOR SALE POST * *
Wednesday, December 02, 2009 7:18 PM
WOW! Sick toons! those came out fantastic! I want one lol

Flickr Photostream Facebook Twitter

Thursday, December 03, 2009 2:21 PM
ABSOLUTLEY LOVE IT

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search