Lookin for a sig please!! - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Lookin for a sig please!!
Wednesday, November 11, 2009 2:02 PM
I usually do my own sigs, looking for some new ideas though. Let me see what ya got, I'm not picky! Thanks ahead of time!!

Re: Lookin for a sig please!!
Monday, November 16, 2009 9:28 AM
Anybody?

Thursday, December 10, 2009 8:31 AM
There aren't any pics showing up for me. Says the images have exceeded the bandwidth usage.

Thursday, December 10, 2009 10:04 AM
Yeah, I posted this like a month ago, that's probably why. I'll post them again if you're wanting to give it a shot!

Thursday, December 10, 2009 10:51 AM
I'm new to PS so it will more than likely look like poo on a stick. I mainly just wanted to see pics of your ride

Thursday, December 10, 2009 1:40 PM
There, looks like they are working now! Give it a shot, just for fun!! Everybody is new to it at one point.

Friday, December 11, 2009 1:04 PM
Well the pics showed up for second yesterday but I found them on that website. Here is one.
Any suggestions/tips are welcome. Geez your car has come a long way!! Nice job too.

Monday, December 14, 2009 9:04 AM
Thanks, I've been working on it since about 2002, now I'm just driving it cause I'm somewhat satisfied with where it's at. Thanks for the sig too, I like to have some to switch it up every once in a while! Not sure what's up with the pics, that hosting site causes issues quite a bit lately. Thanks again!!

Monday, December 14, 2009 7:54 PM
Glad you like it and might use it!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search