Need something photoshopped? - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Need something photoshopped?
Friday, December 18, 2009 5:59 AM
Here's the deal, I'm a designer with down time at work. I've reached the end of the internet & wouldn't mind having a few projects on here to tackle. I've got today & Monday pretty open as far as I can see, so if you need something done, I can give it a shot. If you need a sig done, please make sure to link me to the images you want to use & give me some sort of direction as to what you'd like, or maybe list hobbies/interests/location... SOMETHING.

Re: Need something photoshopped?
Friday, December 18, 2009 7:44 AM
I would love to get a fresh sig, I usually do my own but I'm looking for some new ideas. Not picky at all, just would like to have "96projectz24" in it somewhere. Thanks!!

Friday, December 18, 2009 8:00 AM
in my current sig, on the wall above my hood, could you make it look like someone in graffitti style writing, spraypainted "ChevyBoi89" on it, and make it where those pipes come down, like behind them, where the letters would be over them.

in red "spray paint" please!

i would like to see that, and also a new sig if you could, i like your style of sigs.
maybe the image of my car, in my current sig again, [you an do anything u wanna do to it, mirror it to make it face the other way...whatever u gotta/wanna do.] but make the car look darker - like its in the night, make it look like the headlights are on, and the background be a city skyline at night, with the buildings windows lit up. something like that, with ChevyBoi89 in like a cursive type font maybe?

^^hope you understand all that, thats just a bunch of ideas as they came into my head. so its probabaly all jumbled up!!! haha

if you have the time tho, that would be great!
loved the rim chop on my eclispe too!

thanks!

Friday, December 18, 2009 8:40 AM
96projectz24 wrote:I would love to get a fresh sig, I usually do my own but I'm looking for some new ideas. Not picky at all, just would like to have "96projectz24" in it somewhere. Thanks!!

Can you give me some sort of direction or idea? I think most people think total freedom is a good thing, but I personally HATE it lol!

Friday, December 18, 2009 9:17 AM
Hmm, I really don't know. That's why I was trying to have someone else do one, I'm fresh out of new ideas. I make my own, so everything I've wanted to do to this point, I've already done. If I come up with something, I'll shoot you a PM and have you try one later, no big deal. Thanks

Friday, December 18, 2009 9:43 AM
96projectz24 wrote:Hmm, I really don't know. That's why I was trying to have someone else do one, I'm fresh out of new ideas. I make my own, so everything I've wanted to do to this point, I've already done. If I come up with something, I'll shoot you a PM and have you try one later, no big deal. Thanks

I'll see if I can come up with something since I've got the time. I tend to get stuck too, especially since I don't know you...I find I work really well under limitations, which is probably why I work where I do lol

ChevyBoi89 - These work? The city shot is somewhere in Cleveland, since it looks like the nearest big city to you. The font on the city one isn't scripty for 2 reasons - 1. I want to be careful which of my work fonts that I use, so I try to stick with fonts available in a lot of locations & 2. an industrial type font suited the city/nighttime feel better IMO
I work mostly in InDesign & Illustrator, but I like to think I can get around Photoshop relatively well

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, December 18, 2009 9:45 AM

Friday, December 18, 2009 9:57 AM
those are sweet!

i really like the cleveland one!
thanks! just one thing tho, could you chop off my sunroof, so it looks like its closed?

THAT LOOKS GREAT THO!

Friday, December 18, 2009 10:08 AM
ChevyBoi89 wrote:those are sweet!

i really like the cleveland one!
thanks! just one thing tho, could you chop off my sunroof, so it looks like its closed?

THAT LOOKS GREAT THO!

Cool deal...the city one is updated, so do a hard refresh & you should have it.

Friday, December 18, 2009 10:14 AM
wow! that was fast! lol, thanks! looks amazing!

Friday, December 18, 2009 10:22 AM
chevyboi you sux at sig updating

star is great at making sigs, only thing i could think to change in mine would be to see if she could turn my HID's on

Friday, December 18, 2009 10:37 AM
how did i fail?

looks good to me!!!

Friday, December 18, 2009 10:40 AM
about 10mins ago it was

your link here [/img

Friday, December 18, 2009 10:41 AM

do what u can with those?

WiGM-Tuners member.

Friday, December 18, 2009 10:55 AM
96projectz24 wrote:Hmm, I really don't know. That's why I was trying to have someone else do one, I'm fresh out of new ideas. I make my own, so everything I've wanted to do to this point, I've already done. If I come up with something, I'll shoot you a PM and have you try one later, no big deal. Thanks

How about this?

Friday, December 18, 2009 11:17 AM
02_redbadged wrote:

do what u can with those?

This - the fastest one yet! Sometimes something in the pics jumps out at me, this was one of those.

Friday, December 18, 2009 11:28 AM
Josh wrote:chevyboi you sux at sig updating

star is great at making sigs, only thing i could think to change in mine would be to see if she could turn my HID's on

Friday, December 18, 2009 12:23 PM
pic is the same

not sure if that helps or not

Friday, December 18, 2009 12:31 PM
If you do a hard refresh of your browser, you should be able to get the new one. I did upload a new one

Friday, December 18, 2009 12:39 PM

I'm thinking something like driving down a road towards the viewer with all the backround stuff in this pic taken out. Maybe some kind of futuristic/technology theme? I've never had a good sig, you'll be my best friend if you come up with something lol.

Friday, December 18, 2009 12:40 PM
Star im a comp tech and im at a loss on the hard refresh, explain?

Friday, December 18, 2009 12:47 PM
Rahjee [rkm1989 wrote:]

I'm thinking something like driving down a road towards the viewer with all the backround stuff in this pic taken out. Maybe some kind of futuristic/technology theme? I've never had a good sig, you'll be my best friend if you come up with something lol.

Yours will probably be done on Monday since I'm outta here in 45 minutes. I'll see what I can come up with.. a guy I work with gave me an idea when I was showing him what I worked on today.

Josh wrote:Star im a comp tech and im at a loss on the hard refresh, explain?

The file for your sig is being loaded from the cache, that's why the old one is showing up. You've got to do a hard refresh, which will load the whole page again, not just load it from the cache. Sorry I can't help you on the key command for that, I'm on my Mac where it's shift+cmd+5+R

Friday, December 18, 2009 12:50 PM
ah should be able to delete cookies then

Friday, December 18, 2009 12:51 PM
Oh no rush by any means, please take your time! And thanks again

Friday, December 18, 2009 1:01 PM
Josh wrote:ah should be able to delete cookies then

That would probably work too. For me, I just do a hard refresh if I re-upload any sigs for whatever reason. Yesterday I had a problem with background color matching because of converting from CMYK to RGB, so there was no way I wanted to open prefs every single time when I could just hold 4 buttons down to do the same thing.

Rahjee [rkm1989 wrote:]Oh no rush by any means, please take your time! And thanks again

Already got a start on it I really like your car, wish mine was as nice!

Friday, December 18, 2009 1:34 PM
Despite Photoshop putting up a font fight, I was able to enlist my friend Illustrator to get the job done! How's this? I had a hard time finding photos to use.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search