Need something photoshopped? - Page 2 - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Need something photoshopped?
Friday, December 18, 2009 5:44 PM
NICE WORK STAR !!!!!!!!!! ......I'd have you take a shot at mine but my car is about as crappy as it gets right now...no rust,just looks sub-par and stock

2003 Cavalier
Stock 2.2 Liter, 5 speed
" Leave the rice to Uncle Ben's and the wings to KFC..
Go clean or go home. "

Friday, December 18, 2009 7:15 PM
Marc Sheffield wrote:NICE WORK STAR !!!!!!!!!! ......I'd have you take a shot at mine but my car is about as crappy as it gets right now...no rust,just looks sub-par and stock

Thank you
It really helps me to pass the day when I've got something to do instead of just web surf lol... And I hear ya about the car. Mine is in pretty bad shape now too. The hood & wheels came off this week & my paint is falling off at record speed, so sad

Sunday, December 20, 2009 12:18 PM
DAMN !!! Car was looking hot too......I'm trying to get rid of mine and get a newer one i think...When i do get another would it be ok to hit ya up on ur sig offer ? ive got a million ideas in my head and maybe you can put them in a visual prospective..and every idea is unique pretty much....

2003 Cavalier
Stock 2.2 Liter, 5 speed
" Leave the rice to Uncle Ben's and the wings to KFC..
Go clean or go home. "

Sunday, December 20, 2009 12:19 PM
Amazing! Thank you so much!

Sunday, December 20, 2009 9:58 PM
i like it! thanks!

WiGM-Tuners member.

Monday, December 21, 2009 2:54 AM
hey, me again, just wanted to know if you could change somethin for me again.
dunni if it ill be to hard for ya to redo or not. but here is waht i was thiking.

make the light beam a little wider. i liked how high up it goes, jut too narrow lookin to me.
if you could make it a lil lower too, that would be great. and if you could just change my name
to a straight up orange color with the C, B, and the 89 a size or two bigger than the rest of the letters.
and lastly, if you could put "Everyday I See my Dream..." in a small font in the shadows taking up the space
in-between my wheels, in a "mac-n-cheese" orange-ish yellow color like i linda put [light orange]

it would be fantastic!

i was just messin around with my generic photo editor, and had no idea how to do it, and make it look nice!
hopefully you can help! other wise you are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING at making sigs! love your work! always look
great...sorry im just picky! hahaaaa! :p

Monday, December 21, 2009 2:56 AM
and not to thread jack....but.....

02_redbadged, u need lowers more!!!!

u look monster truckin, but u on pro-kit, right??

Monday, December 21, 2009 5:37 AM
Marc Sheffield wrote:DAMN !!! Car was looking hot too......I'm trying to get rid of mine and get a newer one i think...When i do get another would it be ok to hit ya up on ur sig offer ? ive got a million ideas in my head and maybe you can put them in a visual prospective..and every idea is unique pretty much....

You can see if I'm available, but for the most part I can only do sigs when I'm out of work in December. I work in advertising & our holiday rush was over in November, there's literally nothing to do the entire month of December haha! My Mac at home has been pushed aside for a PC & I haven't gotten Photoshop for the PC, so it's pretty much today (my last day at work this month) or next December

Rahjee [rkm1989 wrote:]Amazing! Thank you so much!

Cool, you're welcome The city in the background is Virginia Beach btw.

02_redbadged wrote:i like it! thanks!

You're welcome

ChevyBoi89 wrote:hey, me again, just wanted to know if you could change somethin for me again.
dunni if it ill be to hard for ya to redo or not. but here is waht i was thiking.

make the light beam a little wider. i liked how high up it goes, jut too narrow lookin to me.
if you could make it a lil lower too, that would be great. and if you could just change my name
to a straight up orange color with the C, B, and the 89 a size or two bigger than the rest of the letters.
and lastly, if you could put "Everyday I See my Dream..." in a small font in the shadows taking up the space
in-between my wheels, in a "mac-n-cheese" orange-ish yellow color like i linda put [light orange]

it would be fantastic!

i was just messin around with my generic photo editor, and had no idea how to do it, and make it look nice!
hopefully you can help! other wise you are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING at making sigs! love your work! always look
great...sorry im just picky! hahaaaa! :p

Sure thing, not a problem. Look for it soon.

Monday, December 21, 2009 5:48 AM
How's this? I can't find a script font that's not something my company purchased that actually looks good in there, the stuff I tried was too curvy to be read that small. I did bump the shadow down a little from the car to give it a little more room for the type to sit in. then I moved the car/shadow/headlights/etc. up a little on where it sits over the city.

Monday, December 21, 2009 6:10 AM
hmm, i actually think i liked the type better before i made you change the font size!
the dream part is perfect! headlights perfect. i think if the font was back the way it was,
maybe a shade or two darker too, it will be all set! wow i am in-decisive! haha, you gotta
be tired of me! after this i am done! lol!

i swear!

Monday, December 21, 2009 6:22 AM
ChevyBoi89 wrote:hmm, i actually think i liked the type better before i made you change the font size!
the dream part is perfect! headlights perfect. i think if the font was back the way it was,
maybe a shade or two darker too, it will be all set! wow i am in-decisive! haha, you gotta
be tired of me! after this i am done! lol!

i swear!

Like this?
You sound like a lot of our clients lol... I guess the shock value is gone after being in this job nearly 10 years. People like to change things haha

Monday, December 21, 2009 6:31 AM
haha, that only in a darker shade of orange than u had before, haha

i am OFFICIALLY done!

amazing work tho!
cant get that outta my head!

everyone you do is so unique!

Monday, December 21, 2009 6:41 AM
ChevyBoi89 wrote:haha, that only in a darker shade of orange than u had before, haha

i am OFFICIALLY done!

amazing work tho!

Ooops! I thought you meant type totally as it was before, including color, then 2 shades darker of that color. How's this orange?

Monday, December 21, 2009 8:39 AM
Anyone else need anything? I'm here until 4:30 EST....

Monday, December 21, 2009 10:05 AM
stargrrrl wrote:
96projectz24 wrote:Hmm, I really don't know. That's why I was trying to have someone else do one, I'm fresh out of new ideas. I make my own, so everything I've wanted to do to this point, I've already done. If I come up with something, I'll shoot you a PM and have you try one later, no big deal. Thanks

How about this?

Sweet, thanks!! That's pretty dope!

Monday, December 21, 2009 10:11 AM
Glad you like it

Monday, December 21, 2009 10:52 AM
chevboi: i am on pro-kit drop w/ 18's. i dislike the ride height fyi.

WiGM-Tuners member.

Monday, December 21, 2009 12:01 PM
can u make me a sig for my grand prix forums?

not the best pic, but see what u can do?

WiGM-Tuners member.

Monday, December 21, 2009 12:06 PM
Can I get into the forum to see the background color? What's the website?
Is your user name the same over there, or something else?
Any size restrictions over there?

Just a few questions lol

Monday, December 21, 2009 12:18 PM
pmd see what u can do Thanks

Monday, December 21, 2009 1:26 PM
02_redbadged, I'm leaving work in 5 min, sorry I couldn't do your sig.

No more requests, I'm outta here!

Monday, December 21, 2009 8:07 PM
stargrrrl wrote:Cool, you're welcome The city in the background is Virginia Beach btw.

FTW! That is my favorite vacation spot

Monday, December 21, 2009 10:06 PM
stargrrrl wrote:02_redbadged, I'm leaving work in 5 min, sorry I couldn't do your sig.

No more requests, I'm outta here!

its all good. make it the same size as the one for this! boosting98 is my name over there! background is white!

WiGM-Tuners member.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009 2:01 AM
stargrrrl wrote:
ChevyBoi89 wrote:haha, that only in a darker shade of orange than u had before, haha

i am OFFICIALLY done!

amazing work tho!

Ooops! I thought you meant type totally as it was before, including color, then 2 shades darker of that color. How's this orange?

hahaha, my bad, i worded it real funny!

but its PERFECT!!!!

thanks alot!

AND YEAHHHHH REDBADGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GTFO! NO ONE WANTS TO MAKE SIGS FOR YOUR OTHER FORUM SITES.
CAZ U ARE LOWERED ON THE SAME SUSPENSION AS ME, AND STILL LOOK LIKE
YOUR MONSTER-TRUCKIN' SO HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!

JK BUDDY!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search