Car show display board - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Car show display board
Thursday, January 28, 2010 6:08 PM
Ok, I need you image editing/creating guru's help here. I need a car show display board created, I will be taking it to get it printed. Here is the info I want on there in some form or fashion:

Owner: Michelle Catlett

One Off 2000 Chevy Cavalier

Suspension/Wheels/Brakes:
* EasyStreet Air ride
* 19" G-Racing Tokyos
* Baer Big Brake Kit

Interior:
* Right Hand Drive Conversion
* Custom harness bar
* Custom rear seat delete and trunk setup

Exterior:
* ZR1 Cyber Gray Paint
* Toyota Cavalier mirrors and tail lights
* Custom Projectors
* Shaved locks, doors, gas door, antenna
* Suicide Doors

Engine:
* GM Supercharger

Special thanks to F & S Customs for help with the RHD Conversion, Smooth Custom Paint for the paint job, P&P Tuning, and Aaron Lancaster for helping make my dream a reality.

Here are a few pictures that could be used, I do have more and I have them in Hi-Res if needed.

Re: Car show display board
Thursday, January 28, 2010 6:19 PM
what size?

Thursday, January 28, 2010 8:15 PM
Sorry. i dont do photoshop but i have got to say that car is beyond amazing

Friday, January 29, 2010 3:40 AM
hrm I'm thinking either 16"X24" or 24"x36"

Also under engine Custom Tune needs to be added

Sunday, January 31, 2010 6:40 AM
Anyone?

Sunday, January 31, 2010 9:03 AM
maybe this is what your looking for? not anything special.. took a break from a paper im writing and did this. if you want something changed lemme know. If anything maybe it will give someone else a better idea.
It lost some quality in uploading it, so if you want it i can email you the full res and quality one... its in full res for 24x36"

edited forgot the custom tune.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Sunday, January 31, 2010 9:12 AM

Sunday, January 31, 2010 5:31 PM
Nope that is what I was looking for could you send the orig to me in email? clipzedz24@gmail.com

Sunday, January 31, 2010 5:54 PM
emailed, if you need anything changed just lemme know, I can change it quickly. PM me over replying in this thread because I rarely come in IM forum

Sunday, January 31, 2010 7:27 PM
I had started this earlier this morning when I took a break from work. If you want the high res just let me know.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Friday, February 05, 2010 5:46 PM
This car gets me every time...

Sunday, February 07, 2010 6:02 PM
maybe i dont know much about show signs but is it supposed to be 'less is more' or what?

i would think more information would be better...

maybe not?

Sunday, February 07, 2010 6:13 PM
^^ Yeah, I think it depends.. like if it goes into, say you building the motor you would break it down into Rods, Pistons, Crank, etc etc.. For the most part you just list the major mods though like she did.
same example for one I did for paul here
Now if say I was doing one for someone who has done a full build i would break it down into motor components etc but you can only list so much. A good thing about just putting the major stuff is the chances everything gets read is greater.. If you saw someone stating their spark plugs, wires, lug nuts on their show board would you want to continue reading much further? I'd be waiting for them to list the type of oil they use and light bulbs

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search