New Sig Please!! - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New Sig Please!!
Tuesday, April 27, 2010 1:06 AM
Thats fight, after about 5 years since the old sig, its time for a new one! Especially since i have been hiding since the Indy bash! Well here are the pics. Im looking for something with my old yellow cavalier on one side, and the red vert on the opposide side, maybe it blending from the yellow to the red vert or something like that, and it saying something like out with the old in with the new, or anything along those lines to signify the moving on of time, and cars, if ya catch what i mean. Thanks guys i appreciate it!! Other then that, just have fun, maybe a few diffrent ones, and i can switch from sig to sig. Thanks again guys!
New vert

My previous J is on the right

Another pic of my old J.

Re: New Sig Please!!
Tuesday, April 27, 2010 6:49 PM
Opps i just noticed, in the second pic, my old J is on the left, lol. Thats what i get for posting late at night lol

Wednesday, April 28, 2010 11:34 PM
Anyone??? I know this is easy for u guys. Thanks again!

Thursday, April 29, 2010 8:22 AM
The last two pics are great to use for a sig, but we can't do ANYTHING with the first pic. Take some pics of the red car outside so we can get some decent lighting. Make sure to take pictures of the WHOLE car too.

Thursday, April 29, 2010 1:52 PM
Oh ok, ill see if i can get it out of the garage this weekend, shes not running right now, so its kinda hard, and the red cars pics are off my phone. Ok, at least now i know what i gotta do. Thanks again guys!!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search