SIG for Me Please :) - Page 2 - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: SIG for Me Please :)
Monday, August 01, 2011 7:27 PM
drvnkd wrote:Nobody ever accused him of being an enthusiast.

That is not the 1st pink cavalier to get bahsed there. It's an all male board that has evolved from
celebrating 16 second hondas (early 00's) to real cars with real power that try not to look fast.

Troll the build threads.
The 900 hp BMW, turbo LS2 RX7, JuicedZ4's cavalier, and even newmans RB powered bmw.

There is good info to be found, but it's only 5% of what is posted.

That's the problem....that site is a waste. I just find it pathetic that they go through all the trouble of researching one person just to bash them. Don't they have anything better to do? Let them hate all they want, I could care less, I do my car for me and nobody else.

Friday, August 12, 2011 12:03 PM
Well I have to say that I realy do like your cara and the pink with the carbon hood makes it pop!! Very nice and you have very good taste..And yea as long as you like it thats ALL that matters..Oh yea Im sure I will get bashed for this but oh well keep em comming....LMAO Heres a link if you wanna check mine out..Its nuthing extreem just a nice clean look and ill be getting more pics up soon..Thanks and enjoy ur cavy!!
Friday, August 12, 2011 12:08 PM
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/339/200np.jpg/ sory forgot to post the link..lmao..
Sunday, August 14, 2011 7:05 PM
PinkCavy, I wanna make a sig pic of me wearing that same outfit bent over my hood, whats shipping to San Antonio, TX? I'll pay for shipping both ways when Im done

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search