chop please - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
chop please
Saturday, May 15, 2010 2:31 PM
ok so im thinkin of gettin a wing for my car. can someone please chop it onto my cavi and possibly have it black? thanks in advance

Re: chop please
Saturday, May 22, 2010 2:35 PM
Do it, looks sweet.

Sunday, May 23, 2010 3:46 PM
the wing will be much smaller than that on the actual car, not a bad chop though jazer. i would also strongly advise AGAINST putting that wing on. my buddy had the exact same one on his z24. looked rediulous imo

Eat my shift
Sunday, May 23, 2010 6:00 PM
here, for some reason it went from crazy busy to dead at work.

before you do anything like a wing, lowering springs ect, for the love of god please fix the other areas of your car

Eat my shift
Sunday, May 23, 2010 7:00 PM
haha im workin on it. i have a new front bumper and fenders on it now. i plan on gettin it repainted in a couple weeks. i wanna get skirts and a wing and have it all painted at once rather than in pieces

Sunday, May 23, 2010 8:12 PM
M2 [@DesertTuners.com wrote:]the wing will be much smaller than that on the actual car, not a bad chop though jazer. i would also strongly advise AGAINST putting that wing on. my buddy had the exact same one on his z24. looked rediulous imo

I know. But that is my impression because the wing is ridiculously huge. Guess my sarcasm didn't come through.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, May 23, 2010 8:15 PM

Monday, May 24, 2010 3:15 AM
Miss Jazer wrote:
M2 [@DesertTuners.com wrote:]the wing will be much smaller than that on the actual car, not a bad chop though jazer. i would also strongly advise AGAINST putting that wing on. my buddy had the exact same one on his z24. looked rediulous imo

I know. But that is my impression because the wing is ridiculously huge. Guess my sarcasm didn't come through.

I couldnt sense your sarcasm at alllll. Noooo sarcasm here! noooo nottt attt alllll.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search