sig - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
sig
Tuesday, June 22, 2010 4:43 AM
I just joined S10forums.com. trying to get my truck back on the road. so could someone make me a sig for that website. i would like it to say stangkillinS10. and somewhere have it say either wrecked or work in progress

these are the only good pictures i got of it before i wrecked it. please and thanks

z yaaaa wrote:other than the nasty hood dent, steelies, 4X4 ride heidt, crooked front license plate, body color b pillar covers, 2200, lack of tint, and overall boringness of the car id say she's perfect!

Re: sig
Tuesday, June 22, 2010 6:51 AM
I took a peek at the forum, hope I got the right background color!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010 4:08 PM
I like it alot. thanks

z yaaaa wrote:other than the nasty hood dent, steelies, 4X4 ride heidt, crooked front license plate, body color b pillar covers, 2200, lack of tint, and overall boringness of the car id say she's perfect!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010 8:51 AM
You're welcome

Wednesday, June 23, 2010 7:21 PM
Needs tint, a drop, 98+ headlight swap, and some Grand Sport rims.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010 7:33 PM
Ah, The old "Flip the air filter top" trick.

Friday, June 25, 2010 12:14 AM
Mike wrote:Ah, The old "Flip the air filter top" trick.

hell why not?

Friday, June 25, 2010 12:15 AM
Quiklilcav wrote:Needs tint, a drop, 98+ headlight swap, and some Grand Sport rims.

ps it for me

Saturday, July 03, 2010 7:10 PM
Just a quick one (definitely not one of my better ones), but it will give you an idea:

Monday, July 05, 2010 4:21 AM
does anyone know how hard the headlight swap would be

Monday, July 05, 2010 6:10 AM
It's no harder than a headlight swap on a J-body. You just need the 98+ grill, headlights, corner lights, and harness.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search