need some help please - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
need some help please
Friday, June 18, 2010 10:05 AM
So my car is the color sand-rift which is not the most popular color so Im trying to change it up a bit. Could someone maybe do some photoshop the side moldings black for me so I could see what it would look like.

Re: need some help please
Tuesday, June 22, 2010 8:19 AM
Here ya go...

IMO, lowered a bit with some black wheels might make the color work to look more sporty & a little less grandma. A lip kit would really make it look complete. A girl that lives across the street from me recently picked up a tan Impreza which looked really bland, but she just got black wheels & it looks 100% better IMO. Tan can work. Not sure that I'd accentuate the molding though.

Friday, June 25, 2010 9:44 AM

i dont know why but every time i change a picture the image gets tiny but heres one lowered with srt wheels and tinted

z yaaaa wrote:other than the nasty hood dent, steelies, 4X4 ride heidt, crooked front license plate, body color b pillar covers, 2200, lack of tint, and overall boringness of the car id say she's perfect!

Saturday, July 03, 2010 2:36 PM
hey thanks guys I forgot to check this...I decided not to paint them yet. I guess I might after I get black wheel. Thank you red2.2cavi because I wanted to see my car with SRT4 wheels and I think Im in love. Again thank you both
Saturday, July 03, 2010 5:12 PM
there is actually a guy selling his SRT wheels with almost new tires for 550 i believe

z yaaaa wrote:other than the nasty hood dent, steelies, 4X4 ride heidt, crooked front license plate, body color b pillar covers, 2200, lack of tint, and overall boringness of the car id say she's perfect!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search