Color change please - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Color change please
Tuesday, June 29, 2010 10:41 AM
So I was going to ask for a wheel chop and a lower, but I found this guys car which is the exact same wheels I just ordered. My car is red though. So can you change this car to Red? The color is Absolute Red which is a very bright red.

Re: Color change please
Tuesday, June 29, 2010 11:22 AM
Just saying, those wheels will look sick on your car rabbit! TITS

Tuesday, June 29, 2010 11:43 AM
Thank you thank you. They're in the mail as we speak. I don't want to talk about how much they cost lol. They're Work VS-XX wrapped in Dunlop tires. Stock tires on the rear are a 215 I went to a 265 and room for more. Since stock is also a 17x8 I went with a 18x10.5 lol. Go big or go home. The fronts are 18x8.5. I'm going to have to roll and pull the fenders. Wont be able to do so until I get home from Iraq and get to play with them. The car will be sitting on Air Suspension with a super low release valve. That and a purge kit for my nitrous will be quiet the show

Sorry....I de-railed my own thread. I got excited thinking about all the goodies I have waiting lol.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010 1:26 PM
I suck at color changes on black cars, here's my best attempt at it, best one while I'm at work anyways, lol!!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010 7:34 PM
Rabbit(AKA RedAssassin) wrote:Thank you thank you. They're in the mail as we speak. I don't want to talk about how much they cost lol. They're Work VS-XX wrapped in Dunlop tires. Stock tires on the rear are a 215 I went to a 265 and room for more. Since stock is also a 17x8 I went with a 18x10.5 lol. Go big or go home. The fronts are 18x8.5. I'm going to have to roll and pull the fenders. Wont be able to do so until I get home from Iraq and get to play with them. The car will be sitting on Air Suspension with a super low release valve. That and a purge kit for my nitrous will be quiet the show

Sorry....I de-railed my own thread. I got excited thinking about all the goodies I have waiting lol.

Don't worry, I'll keep it a secret. as long as i get to see it in person. And the miata, how is the miata coming btw?

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 2:51 AM
Thanks, I'm at work right now and I can't see the image, lol. I'm sure it'll do what i need it to though.

Midnight Murder, the Miata is on the back burner. Its my gf's and I project so when I'm not there to do things with her we don't work on it. It needs a new clutch. We will be getting a gt28r in the near future though I've put her down the track at 8.4 in the 1/8th so far. I'm looking to break into the 7's soon.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 6:19 PM
Rabbit(AKA RedAssassin) wrote:Thanks, I'm at work right now and I can't see the image, lol. I'm sure it'll do what i need it to though.

Midnight Murder, the Miata is on the back burner. Its my gf's and I project so when I'm not there to do things with her we don't work on it. It needs a new clutch. We will be getting a gt28r in the near future though I've put her down the track at 8.4 in the 1/8th so far. I'm looking to break into the 7's soon.

I can't wait to see this! Its gonna be tits, all of your cars are. Im jealous haha. You do tastefully mod everything you drive.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search