siggy - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
siggy
Sunday, July 11, 2010 9:08 AM
i need a new sig cuz well all mine suck. these aren't the best pics but my camera sucks so if anyone could give it a shot i'd appreciate it.

i'd like it to say blucavvy in there somewhere's

Re: siggy
Sunday, July 11, 2010 10:13 AM
keep in mind i am still an amatuer, but its better than nothing right?

Sunday, July 11, 2010 10:26 AM

and another quick one, i thought it would be cool to change the color of your intake. tried to blend your name into there, don't think it turned out perfect, but it's better than nothing right?

Sunday, July 11, 2010 10:29 AM
i actually ordered the intake in polished as opposed to blue because i didn't end up liking the look of it. but thank you for the attempts justin.

Sunday, July 11, 2010 12:39 PM
jschristian44 wrote:

and another quick one, i thought it would be cool to change the color of your intake. tried to blend your name into there, don't think it turned out perfect, but it's better than nothing right?

You should really give up.... because nothing is definitely better than that.

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Monday, July 12, 2010 6:09 AM
anybody else?

Monday, July 12, 2010 9:00 AM

z yaaaa wrote:other than the nasty hood dent, steelies, 4X4 ride heidt, crooked front license plate, body color b pillar covers, 2200, lack of tint, and overall boringness of the car id say she's perfect!

Monday, July 12, 2010 10:21 AM
Not my best work but oh well... here ya go.

Monday, July 12, 2010 10:42 AM
always someone who makes better ones than me

z yaaaa wrote:other than the nasty hood dent, steelies, 4X4 ride heidt, crooked front license plate, body color b pillar covers, 2200, lack of tint, and overall boringness of the car id say she's perfect!

Monday, July 12, 2010 11:14 AM
If you added a shadow under the car and didn't stretch it out, it would be perfect.

Monday, July 12, 2010 12:06 PM
i can fix the stretch, but dont know how to shadow. im new and using GIMP

Monday, July 12, 2010 12:24 PM

figured out how to do it, but i did it quick and messed it up a bit

Monday, July 12, 2010 1:21 PM
That looks alot better.. keep messing around with it and you'll get better.

Monday, July 12, 2010 2:38 PM
Red2.2cavi wrote:

figured out how to do it, but i did it quick and messed it up a bit

rather than creating a drop shadow on the image... to get the shadow right draw the shape, fill it, then feather the edges. you will get a much more realistic shadow.

Monday, July 12, 2010 2:46 PM
Miss Jazer wrote:rather than creating a drop shadow on the image... to get the shadow right draw the shape, fill it, then feather the edges. you will get a much more realistic shadow.
Truth. I usually draw out the shadow with the polygon select tool, then feather it and fill it with black, then lower the transparency setting until it looks natural.

Monday, July 12, 2010 4:10 PM
Quiklilcav wrote:
Miss Jazer wrote:rather than creating a drop shadow on the image... to get the shadow right draw the shape, fill it, then feather the edges. you will get a much more realistic shadow.
Truth. I usually draw out the shadow with the polygon select tool, then feather it and fill it with black, then lower the transparency setting until it looks natural.

Im addicted to the pen tool, I hand draw everything, create the shape, fill it, then I usually use a gaussian blurr to feather it, then change the transparency. lol.

Monday, July 12, 2010 7:52 PM
Hor wrote:Not my best work but oh well... here ya go.

i like it, thank you sir

Wednesday, July 28, 2010 7:55 PM

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search