Cavalier Makeover Pls - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Cavalier Makeover Pls
Sunday, July 04, 2010 1:17 PM
Here's my future ecocavy.... could someone make the car either black or red, make the rims black with a red lip, and change the background to something black and red. Thanks in advance

Honda's are like tampons, Every PU$$Y has one!!!

Re: Cavalier Makeover Pls
Monday, July 05, 2010 4:19 AM
better pics = better chops

z yaaaa wrote:other than the nasty hood dent, steelies, 4X4 ride heidt, crooked front license plate, body color b pillar covers, 2200, lack of tint, and overall boringness of the car id say she's perfect!

Tuesday, July 06, 2010 1:04 AM

like i said you need better pics

z yaaaa wrote:other than the nasty hood dent, steelies, 4X4 ride heidt, crooked front license plate, body color b pillar covers, 2200, lack of tint, and overall boringness of the car id say she's perfect!

Saturday, July 10, 2010 3:38 PM
yeah it wasn't the best car to work with, especially the front wheel, but you get the idea...good luck.

Saturday, July 10, 2010 11:58 PM
omg those are my rims. like exactly

Sunday, July 11, 2010 8:44 PM
jschristian44 wrote:yeah it wasn't the best car to work with, especially the front wheel, but you get the idea...good luck.
Yeah, f*ck sig size rules, and who wants round wheels on their car, anyway?

Monday, July 12, 2010 10:09 AM
Quiklilcav wrote:
jschristian44 wrote:yeah it wasn't the best car to work with, especially the front wheel, but you get the idea...good luck.
Yeah, f*ck sig size rules, and who wants round wheels on their car, anyway?

this isnt the thread where he was asking for a sig

Monday, July 12, 2010 1:41 PM
Ahh, upon re-reading his original post, I see that. I was thinking the request of a red and black background was because it was for a sig.
The rest of my comment still stands.

Monday, July 12, 2010 11:04 PM
agreed. hard pic to mess with though

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 12:37 AM
Black car, rims with red lips, the black/red background doesn't go well with a black car so I did a nice contrasting color with some red in it

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 6:07 AM

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 9:36 AM

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 2:57 PM
I understand guys.... good @!#$ tho lol what would be the best way to get a good and proper position for the car... by the way thanks for the lip wheels thats awesome

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 7:21 PM
For one, get it out in the open, away from stuff like other cars. Try to avoid it having shadows cast on it. Also, taking a shot something like the angle that's in my sig is a good way to get a picture that can be photoshopped to get an idea of what you want to do to it. And lastly, the higher resolution, the better.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 10:51 PM
Find a nice overcast day when it's not raining; take the car to a parking garage... go to the very top where there is likely to be no cars. Take pictures from all angles and upload a bunch of high res pics to choose from.

Thursday, July 22, 2010 2:23 PM
Give a day gentlemen, the car isn't in my driveway unfortunately. Shes broken for another couple weeks.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search