Need a new sig - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Need a new sig
Sunday, September 19, 2010 7:54 PM
Ok so I need a sig for another forum as well as this one. The requirements are make it look like the one I have now but put Chevy Freak as the name and then the size for the Maibu forum is as follows "The maximum size of your custom image is 500 by 150 pixels or 128.0 KB (whichever is smaller)."

So one for this forums size and then the same one resized for the other forum. Thanks

Here are the pics of the car

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, September 19, 2010 10:19 PM

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Re: Need a new sig
Monday, September 20, 2010 9:01 AM
How's this one?

Monday, September 20, 2010 9:04 AM

Tuesday, September 21, 2010 5:47 AM
Hor wrote:How's this one?

That looks great but can you edit the logo so its just the words and the emblem instead of the crappy cut that I made off the site banner

Also I need it in the size mine is here and then the 500 by 150 pixels or 128.0 KB (whichever is smaller). Thanks

Skip looks good but not what I was looking for.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010 6:59 AM
Cavie Freak aka E-Thug wrote:Also I need it in the size mine is here and then the 500 by 150 pixels or 128.0 KB (whichever is smaller). Thanks

Not sure what you mean by this. I made it exactly 500 x 150 and less than 128 KB.

Here's the different version:

Tuesday, September 21, 2010 7:09 AM
Hor wrote:
Cavie Freak aka E-Thug wrote:Also I need it in the size mine is here and then the 500 by 150 pixels or 128.0 KB (whichever is smaller). Thanks

Not sure what you mean by this. I made it exactly 500 x 150 and less than 128 KB.

Here's the different version:

Thanks that looks perfect. Sorry didn't notice that it was that size haha. Wasn't paying attention thought it was smaller then our requirements. Can you make another copy of this last one in the dimension of my current truck on? If so that would be awesome so I have a new one for here.

Does anyone know how to do a rotating sig so I can rotate my Cavalier, Silverado, and Malibu sigs on here?

Tuesday, September 21, 2010 8:20 AM
Here ya go.. same size as your current jbo sig.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010 8:25 AM
Here's a rotating signature website.

http://www.clintonio.com/home/

Tuesday, September 21, 2010 8:40 AM
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search