Business Logo Design - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Business Logo Design
Tuesday, October 12, 2010 12:11 PM
I am looking for design help on a business Logo. The name of the company is Snow Speed Accessories. The company sells snowmobile, pwc, atv, dirt bike, and motorcycle parts. Lets see some ideas. I have had some signatures made on this forum as well and so the org does a great job. Thank you for any help.

Re: Business Logo Design
Friday, October 15, 2010 12:23 AM
FYI, any real experienced people would be asking for money for a business logo.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Friday, October 15, 2010 3:41 AM
You starting another company? Or is this running out of Never Enough's place?

Friday, October 15, 2010 7:08 AM
Starting another company. Its not running out of Never Enough Auto. Still with NEAA though. Awesome company and great company to work for.
Friday, October 15, 2010 7:08 AM
[quote=BoltZ DesignZ™]FYI, any real experienced people would be asking for money for a business logo.

I agree. Just looking for ideas.
Friday, October 15, 2010 11:03 AM
[quote=BoltZ DesignZ™]FYI, any real experienced people would be asking for money for a business logo.

This... I wouldn't even feel safe providing you with a general idea without getting compensation since it'll be used for commercial purposes.

Friday, October 15, 2010 11:17 AM
PM me with a price and we'll go from there.
Thursday, October 21, 2010 7:08 AM
My logo design packages start at around $299 for 2 different logo comps and go up from there depending on the number of comps and revisions...feel free to take a look at my website if you're interested, I've done a ton of automotive and motorsports related work. www.brianheffron.com

Brian

Tuesday, October 26, 2010 4:17 PM
PM me the details OP

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search