Simple sig pleaaaaaaaase - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Simple sig pleaaaaaaaase
Tuesday, July 26, 2011 4:27 PM
Just follow the link and pick a picture I'd like to see a couple diff ones thanks alot guys always appreciated!

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=46&i=452366&t=452366

Re: Simple sig pleaaaaaaaase
Wednesday, July 27, 2011 3:25 PM
Pretty pretty please?

Friday, July 29, 2011 9:01 AM
i'm ronery, oh so ronery.......

Saturday, July 30, 2011 1:12 PM
I had a sped moment with husband & dog distracting me, i posted the sig in your picture thread on accident. haha.

Monday, August 01, 2011 4:53 AM
that's really good! is there any way you could incorporate like one of the wheels in there? i just want the bronze wheels to be a little more present, but i really don't want the sig to change either lol, i love it. then if you could just put blucavvy somewhere in blue it would be perfect! thanks

Monday, August 01, 2011 9:18 AM
Next time take a pic with the wheel turned the opposite way lol

Incorporated the bronze wheel the best I could without changing the design of the sig & added ur name.

Monday, August 01, 2011 9:27 AM
badass, i love it.

how much do you charge for a toon?

Monday, August 01, 2011 9:39 AM
Varying on complexity, but 65-75$ average.... To some it seems like a lot for a picture, but it is all drawn out by hand, every detail, and it takes me approx 15 hours.... I believe I am short changing myself if you consider the time invested, but I understand that It can be hard to fork that over for a drawing, but at least you can do all sorts of stuff with it. I am also looking to further my portfolio, and i love doing them, so it benefits me as well.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search