Wanna do something different for once? How about a jetski? - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Wanna do something different for once? How about a jetski?
Monday, August 08, 2011 8:38 AM
So I'm looking for some ideas. I'm still learning how to ride my stand up and needless to say I fall a ton and the ski shoots down the lake a good distance. Usually takes a little bit to swim back. I'm thinking of adding a little bit of Kawasaki green to the scheme so there is a bright color out there to keep me from being ran over by a boat. As bad ass as this thing looks now silver and black blend in the reflection of a lake to good. I'm not looking to change it up a ton I'm thinking maybe the bottom green, or the bumper and pole etc. Little help would be great and a ski is a little different for once

Re: Wanna do something different for once? How about a jetski?
Tuesday, August 09, 2011 1:47 PM
A random idea

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 2:10 PM
Idk man, kawasaki green doesnt look good at all with silver in my opinion....

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 2:49 PM
Thanks Jazer. I know what you mean about the Green I'm even thinking of vinyl lettering saying Kawasaki in the green so I can eventually take it off. The only color I know that would look good with silver is yellow but I need something bright. It's more for safety then anything else if Flikr cooperates I'll show you a pic but silver and black from some angles in the water is invisible until close. If someone at least can see any empty ski they no there is a person in the vicinity because they definitely won't see me until they are too close.

Here we go. You can see my bro and his wife on the purplish yamaha then you see my empty ski darting across the water and then you see a little dot in the water which is me. in the sun that Ski is nearly invisible because it looks like the reflection of any other wave until close. Any bright coloring even in the sun stands out just enough to make it easier the something isn't right and boaters stay away. Thats I have my brother on his following me around until I get better so he can circle around. I'm already a lot better but still have a long way to go, now when I fall I hardly ever loose the ski but it will still happen. So open to any ideas and would love to see anything else so I can picture it before I do something.

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 3:04 PM
what about a red/black/silver theme?

Wednesday, August 10, 2011 6:33 AM
Possibly hard to picture, I'd like to compare that with like a chrome yellow something for sure bright would be better then nothing at all.

Thursday, August 11, 2011 3:58 AM
yellow,pink and green. wont get any brighter then that
Thursday, August 11, 2011 7:21 PM
i was just thinking like black red silver like a lot of motorcycles i see on the road, I know CBR's have those colors for a lot of bikes...

just a thought is all.

Monday, August 15, 2011 11:07 AM
The new Kawasaki stand up has some of those colors with the graphics kit. I'm not really sure how I could tie them in on mine.

Anyone care to take a stab?

Monday, August 15, 2011 12:25 PM
what about the reflective material the cops and buses use on their sides and bumpers its white but any light hits it and you can deffinetly see it

Modding my j since I found the org
Monday, August 15, 2011 1:41 PM
How bout orange?
Edit: Bright neon orange

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, August 15, 2011 1:43 PM

RIP JessE -- You are not forgotten! | FaceBook | G+

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search