Need a FOR REAL sig - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Need a FOR REAL sig
Sunday, September 11, 2011 7:21 PM
[678A0057 (800x600) (800x600)/img]

MEAN & GREEN.

Re: Need a FOR REAL sig
Monday, September 12, 2011 7:09 AM

MEAN & GREEN.
Monday, September 12, 2011 7:13 AM
keep tryin

Monday, September 12, 2011 6:02 PM
how can i do it? nomatter how i post it i cant get any sig or pic to show wether its .jpg or .png?????? any suggestions?? ty in advance

MEAN & GREEN.
Monday, September 12, 2011 6:33 PM
are you hosting it from a site like flicker or photobucket? you cant do it from you computer.

Monday, September 12, 2011 6:43 PM
i use tinypic. Just upload to tinypic.com from your computer, then copy and paste the IMG code it gives you... DONE

Tuesday, September 13, 2011 1:38 PM
cool thanx will do )))))))

MEAN & GREEN.
Tuesday, September 13, 2011 1:49 PM

MEAN & GREEN.
Tuesday, September 13, 2011 1:50 PM
fail :l

MEAN & GREEN.
Wednesday, September 14, 2011 2:16 AM

Does this work? If it does... then click quote and post this for your signature. Just copy everything that says" [ I M G ] http://www.flickr.com/photos/67501071@N07/6144669255/[ / I M G ]" or us what I typed in the parentheses, but delete the spaces for your signature.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011 2:17 AM

Wednesday, September 14, 2011 6:11 AM
Wednesday, September 14, 2011 6:12 AM
said it was a bad link when i re-posted it

MEAN & GREEN.
Thursday, September 15, 2011 5:19 AM

MEAN & GREEN.
Thursday, September 15, 2011 9:35 PM
Please tell me that car is a joke.....

Thursday, September 15, 2011 9:55 PM
KG wrote:Please tell me that car is a joke.....

The internet gods are not allowing that thing online...

--------------------------
NCR-SCCA
Friday, September 16, 2011 5:59 AM
hey dont bash on it plz im 19 dont have not even $20 to my name i havent got to do any body work, paint, rims nothing. im just starting out . it gets me from a to b if i could ever post pics ill show you what i have done too it mostly interior

MEAN & GREEN.
Friday, September 16, 2011 6:52 AM

[IMG]http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m597/Gary_Norris/678A0142.jpg[/IMG}

MEAN & GREEN.
Friday, September 16, 2011 6:56 AM

MEAN & GREEN.
Friday, September 16, 2011 2:12 PM
Gary Norris wrote:hey dont bash on it plz im 19 dont have not even $20 to my name i havent got to do any body work, paint, rims nothing. im just starting out . it gets me from a to b if i could ever post pics ill show you what i have done too it mostly interior

Just because you dont have 20 dollars to your name doesnt mean you need to spray bomb everything green. A bone stock car would be about a trillion times better than that thing. Do us all a favor and take the jbody.org lettering off the trunk. I'll paypal you 5 dollars if you do.

Friday, September 16, 2011 6:47 PM
black and green will be the color of the car when im done im getting the rest of the interior (headliner, seats and carpet) done soon then onto putting something way way more than a cold air intake under the hood and the oonly reason i dont have a real jbo decal is because the store is closed and i have very few people down here in augusta, GA to do any trust me im trying to do my best to fit in and learn

MEAN & GREEN.

Friday, September 16, 2011 7:55 PM
Get rid of all the green, the shift knob, the wing, the hub caps, the flames on the sides and the jbo thing on the back and you will be golden
I was boosted at 19 myself yes it needs work but its getting there. just look in the classifieds you can find some good stuff there and cheep at times.

Sig thanks to bxmobkrazey on gmscf.com
Friday, September 16, 2011 8:22 PM
alright, save like 50 bucks or so up and go to the junkyard. pull stock pieces for replacements of all the green @!#$ in there. i won't flame you for all the green @!#$ since i (and most the guys on the jbo even if they won't admit it) did the same thing. it's almost a rite of passage.

pull the spoiler and put a stock one back on.

get rid of the graphics.

then pm me and i'll give you some good advice when you have a clean pallet.

Saturday, September 17, 2011 7:53 PM
thanx the car didnt have any spoiler to begin with and i want to put a 5 spd in it i have an offer to get a t3/t4 garret turbo kit for $700 but like i said thats off for a while i cant find any actual performance parts for my 2.2l ohv graphics are coming off soon as in jan. when it gets painted and id have to put a new dash in her cause i painted all the green with engine paint and a few coats of clear but thanx for the advice and ill pm you soon

MEAN & GREEN.
Saturday, September 17, 2011 8:14 PM
oh lol and those aint hubcaps , they are actually ssc rims that are ab 8-10 yrs old got them and the tires for free at work couldnt beat it at the time but i rlly rlly want some 17's powdercoated black idc what brand so long as they "fit" the car in styling

MEAN & GREEN.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search