04 Cav with TT II's - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
04 Cav with TT II's
Sunday, August 14, 2011 6:37 PM
Hi all....got a 2004 2dr Arrival Blue Cavy that currently has the Tein S / KYB AGX suspension setup. Its got 18" Katana 5KRs with 225's all around.
Im wanting to go slightly lower in the rear to make it level with the front (probably the sportline kit).

So i'd like to try these wheels on my car with the same size, 18" or even 17". These wheels require adaptors, but thats not my concern right now. Just wanna see how these gunmetals with a polished lip look on my Arrival blue!

Thanks and if you need a better pic of the wheels, let me know...I'll try to find one..these are what I've got right now

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.

Re: 04 Cav with TT II's
Tuesday, August 23, 2011 8:30 PM
If no one knows how to do it, what programs are you guys doing? Ill try to get a hold of the software and attempt it myself! grassyass!

Thursday, August 25, 2011 11:28 AM
I'm a BIG fan of the rims you have now

Buddy Club Ecotec Cavalier
* More to come *
Thursday, August 25, 2011 7:56 PM
thanks..these were supposed to be temp wheels until I could get a new set of those TT's/wheel adaptors to fit em. I'd be the first/only Jbody with those torque thrusts and I think with the right body kit (RKSport or LSS), they would look phenominal. However, these 5KR's are growing on me.

Most ppl are surprised to see they're 18's too

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 5:15 PM
iv thought about those long ago. but you better be planning on getting a high offsets for those you will need at least a 25mm adapter.

Monday, September 05, 2011 6:21 PM
PLEASE stick with what u've got. The mustang wheels would look retarded on a j IMO.

Little bit more low and Maybe an lss kit and that car would b mint honestly.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011 12:25 PM
Im shooting for the RK Sport lip kit or the LSS kit (harder to find and more $$ used than a new RK kit).
Im currently getting the sportlines which will bring the rear down perfectly...the fronts are perfect as is. I also just put on a new muffler/tip which looks/sounds great, but Ill have to change that out with diff tips when i get the kit.

i still wanna see those TT's on the cavy, Ive always like them on Camaros and Trans Ams a lot. I like to think of my cavy as a newborn Camaro, minus the power, stance, and fun..haha

Wednesday, September 14, 2011 4:13 PM
ls kits are not hard to find. lol its as simple as taking numbers to the dealer.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search