Need ideas for paint - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Need ideas for paint
Friday, January 27, 2012 6:58 PM
I'm painting the car white with black accent. I'm going back and forth on graphics or airbrush or two tone.... Just wanna see some ideas please my old wheels

Re: Need ideas for paint
Tuesday, January 31, 2012 1:36 AM
Let me just start out by saying it wasn't an easy chop because the orange bleeds out into the background quite a bit, but i still messed around with it and quickly covered up some of the bleed. Also isn't easy to color change to white, so bare with the flatness of it.

I sorta feel like a faded two tone would be better for it, if you go the 2-tone route? Being seamless and all, it flows with that theme better than an abrupt edge. An airbrushed scene could be reeeally neat too with the right design.

I left the wheels as is, since it looks like you'd be using the ones posted first?... if not I was thinking black chrome would be a neat accent instead of the regular chrome accents you have (wheels/steering wheel/etc?)

All white

Basic faded 2-tone options

No direction with graphics = super randomness

Idk just some quick, simple ideas... I'll save the PS file for now, so let me know if you had any specific ideas on graphics/imagery, (I don't even know where to start or what you like) and maybe I can do up a few more.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 5:04 AM
nice work miss jazer, looks hella good solid white and maybe afew ghost graphics.

Modding my j since I found the org
Tuesday, January 31, 2012 3:54 PM
Nice I like it thank you soon much. The wheels in the first pic are the new ones.... The chrome actually removes to paint white. Is there anyway u can do like a black line going down like the mopars... And also completely opp. Route doing a mini truck wild graphic design. I've just never been a fan of fades... But your work.... And skill is amazing and I really do appreciate this! I also plan on tinting the windshield with 5 percent tint!

Thursday, February 16, 2012 5:53 AM
Great job Jess!
I like the fade from white to black, but if your going to tint the windshield that dark, you may like it the other way around.
What are your plans for painting the interior Seamless? Going to tie the same paint scheme into the inside too?

RIP JessE -- You are not forgotten! | FaceBook | G+
Tuesday, February 21, 2012 4:15 PM
i like the white with the black fading up from the bottom
Sunday, February 26, 2012 9:44 PM
the second one down is kinda tight

Saturday, March 03, 2012 6:15 PM
Could someone do a satin purple... With purple lip or white lip

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search