color change POR FAVOR SENOR :-D - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
color change POR FAVOR SENOR :-D
Tuesday, January 31, 2012 6:31 AM
hey guys could some one please make the hood a matt black including the roof in the center its looking pretty worn so i was thinking of adding some black vinyl to the top and the hood and trunk and wanted to see what it would look like i cant see myself spending over a thousand to get real cf hood and trunk and trying to get someone to cf wrap my roof

Modding my j since I found the org

Re: color change POR FAVOR SENOR :-D
Tuesday, January 31, 2012 6:32 AM
thanks in advance guys

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 6:56 AM
haha sorry again if you can also do it in white trunk roof and hood please might get the cf in white or black since im redoing my rims in white, thanks

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 1:21 PM
bump

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 9:03 PM
Is this roughly what you had in mind for the black?

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 9:17 PM
thanks austin yah man im thinking going with the cf vinyl on roof,hood and trunk in either black or white and also painting the rims white, if you have time would you be willing please

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 9:41 PM
Alright lemme know what you think. I can change some things if you want.

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 9:55 PM
Also, I was wondering what skirts those are and if you're gonna do cf vinyl, I'd recommend simcarbon.com I just ordered some in black and it's awesome. I've used it and the 3m cf and this stuff is just about as good and ALOT cheaper. I really like it.

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 10:00 PM
thanks man i appretiate it, , i know for sure im getting the rims painted i just dont know how good the car will look with the top coverd in cf vinyl, white or black, for sure im upholstering interior parts in a mix of black and either silver or white, and the seats upholstered in black vinyl or leather if i can find a cheap upholsterer

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 10:02 PM
oh and sorry those are the bomex sideskirts

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 10:07 PM
Cool thanks man, and I think any carbon fiber would look sick on the hood, roof, and trunk. Even silver cf.

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 10:55 PM
haha didnt know you had a 03+ cav too man, you should post some pics of your ride

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 11:21 PM
Hey, I took a sec and threw a few pics up on my cardomain page. It's not pretty but they're in there. The link's in my sig.

Thursday, February 02, 2012 1:01 PM
Hey,
I learned a new way to do carbon fiber this morning so I figured I'd redo one of your pics.

Thursday, February 02, 2012 1:39 PM
thanks bud, yeah man im picking up a racer rear valance for the cav this sunday so it will be a bit more even in the back i might go get the skirts and front w the wing later on dirt cheap too, just am not too keen on the racer front and i also already have an aftermarket bc2 bumper i have in my patio taking up space.

Thursday, February 02, 2012 1:42 PM
what do you think would look better with the black cf a black or a gunmetal man,since our cavs are twinkies and all, so whats the plan for yours man

Thursday, February 02, 2012 2:46 PM
Nice, I've always been a fan of the bc2 bumpers. As for my car...I need to get it lowered first of all. Then I've been lookin into some skirts and probably just an LSS front and rear but I can't decide. There's a guy on here that has an LSS and he's got the center piece taken out of the lip on the front and I think it looks sexy so I've been wantin to do that.

I just finished gathering up everything I need for the saturn rear disc swap so that's goin on sometime soon and after that, I'm gonna be shopping around for some skirts and stuff. When you asked what would look better were you talkin about wheels? I've always liked white wheels and I think they'd look good but with the black cf on a silver car, I think gunmetal would look the best. That's just me though. I have an obsession with the stock LSS wheels painted gunmetal and I bet yours would look even better.

Thursday, February 02, 2012 3:10 PM
thats how i painted my cav. black trunk, black roof, black fat stripe hood.

Thursday, February 02, 2012 9:04 PM
see thts what im going for exept my hood has some damage and i want to cover it up with some vinyl and i think im going to do gunmetal since white gets dirty so fast, also for some reason i hae a grease spots on my rims i think my cv axle might be broken cause ive had to replace it once already.

Monday, February 06, 2012 10:45 AM
hey austin if you have some time would you mind playing with photoshop a bit i got the razzi rear skirt for the cav and i can get the skirts and front for an extra one fifty would you please play with the grill area a bit with photoshop and tell me what you think might look good

Monday, February 13, 2012 10:50 PM
Do white wheels wit a white hood, roof and trunk to match! Be different. Lol

Monday, February 13, 2012 11:02 PM
if i do get the razzi kit and i pc the wheels white what ill prob do is keep ext silver and start adding white cf vinyl or black with accents on the inside

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search