Rims and Color Change - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Rims and Color Change
Monday, February 06, 2012 6:21 PM
Can somebody put these rims on my car, lower the car, tint the windows pretty dark, and make the rims a few different colors. Black for sure. If all you can do is the rims and color change on them that's fine too, just trying to get the best preview possible. Thanks. I know the angles aren't pefect but that's the best I could get of the wheels.

The rims are 17's.

Re: Rims and Color Change
Tuesday, February 07, 2012 11:09 PM
First off J-bodies are 5 lugs so if you have that exact set of rims they are not gonna fit. Period.

Secondly, I'd like to see a full picture of your car clean not a dirty one with the frond and rear bumpers chopped off.

Third, I am To tired to recolor. might play with it more tomorrow.

I miss my Cavalier, even if it made 100 hp on a cold day and had more suspension then it deserved.
Wednesday, February 08, 2012 4:37 PM
It's not those exact rims. You don't need to tell me they won't fit.
Wednesday, February 08, 2012 6:02 PM
Thanks for the photoshop.
Thursday, February 09, 2012 6:31 PM
I say go for it. I like that style of wheel on a cavalier. Just don't like cleaning them.

I miss my Cavalier, even if it made 100 hp on a cold day and had more suspension then it deserved.
Thursday, February 09, 2012 8:17 PM
I have the wheels already. I just want to decided if I should powder coat or not. I will start cleaning them up fairly soon. What do you think on the powder coating? I am gonna black out bumper lights and tails with Laminex soon too.
Thursday, February 09, 2012 8:17 PM
I just noticed you have similar rims. What size wheel and tire are you on?
Friday, February 10, 2012 1:36 PM
205 55R 16

16 x 7.5? never really measured the width.

I should have gone with 215 50R 16s

Ignore the rice please.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search