Photoshop challenge, will you accept? - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Photoshop challenge, will you accept?
Saturday, July 20, 2013 2:05 PM
Need some help from someone with photoshop skills, I have none. I'm trying to visualize what my car would look like a little higher off the ground than stock (2 inches or so). I can take more pics from any angle if it makes it easier and it definitely doesn't need to be perfect.

Here's the car now, lowered almost 2 inches..

Stock yellow ls sport for reference:

I'd like to see how stupid or not stupid it looks about 2 inches higher. Say something like, oh I don't know.... THIS:

For bonus points, should you decide you want more, I'll definitely be looking into some sort of black rim with white lettered tires. I've got some 17" STI rims in mind. The tires would be aggressive but not like super swampers or anything. Maybe more like an aggressive snow tire from the side. Something like this?

HUGE thanks in advance for any and all help with this!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Saturday, July 20, 2013 2:06 PM

"In Oldskool we trust"

Re: Photoshop challenge, will you accept?
Monday, August 05, 2013 7:11 AM
Monday, August 05, 2013 10:20 AM
Once again, you are the man! I didn't think anyone would actually do it just out of spite for thinking it's a bad idea.

That being said, with a roof rack and mud flaps this could actually look pretty bad @ss. I may have to ditch the LSS lips too, that will make it look higher and more aggressive/business-like.

Thanks for the help!

"In Oldskool we trust"
Monday, August 05, 2013 6:56 PM
No problem, dude. Would love to see thing come to life.

* * BIG FOR SALE POST * *
Saturday, August 17, 2013 7:26 PM
I've been thinking about this for a little while now also, but also doing a little more to the car. Anyways, I drew up a little idea for it before realizing that we have 2 nuts and 1 bolt that hold the strut in place.

I was thinking this would work, but not to sure now that I know we have a bolt also.... it should still work, just red locktight the hell out of it before installing in the car and using grade 8 hardware it shouldn't budge. I mean this is what they use for a leveling kit on trucks, why wouldn't it work here? Also the x's would be the new bolts installed into the spacer and the o's are the holes needed to attach to the strut assembly.

Saturday, August 17, 2013 8:38 PM
Your idea will work fine, it's exactly how my titan is lifted, you just use one set of nuts countersunk to the strut , then another to the car look up titan leveling kit for the idea
Saturday, August 17, 2013 10:10 PM
That's exactly the plan I have. The stock ride height is so high you really only need an extra inch or so to get it where I'd want it.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search