A True Challenge - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
A True Challenge
Wednesday, June 29, 2005 2:44 PM
I have seen many things...for example a 05 Tiburon with Ferrari decals and preety much everything from ferrari placed in a tiburon and i was fooled and thought it was a ferrari...ive seen a honda civic made into a BMW...can anyone make something cool for the J-body????

"I'm gonna put a curse on you and all your kids will be born completely naked."

Re: A True Challenge
Wednesday, June 29, 2005 6:44 PM
sure

1/4 Mile ET 15.2579 at 89.97mph
Wednesday, June 29, 2005 8:22 PM
Dean Erb wrote:sure
yep

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 9:22 PM
yep

Thursday, June 30, 2005 11:49 AM
Thursday, June 30, 2005 11:50 AM
Thursday, June 30, 2005 2:52 PM
wow guys, that is some impressive art work...and its also a very very very nice convertible j...
i tried to add some pics here but i have no f**** idea how to do it so i found a link that had 1 car with my weird idea... its

http://kenwood.dadeschools.net/bte/Giancarlo/

check out the 3 rd car from top to bottom and it looks like a stretched out BMW...
i know that the 03-05 can have a look of a ferrari mixed with a porche carrera GT.

its a cool idea that i havent seen done with a J so i figured....today is a good day to start this extreme creation...

the cool thing is that what ever looks cool from here i will take and make it for my car...*show car*
thats for the support fellas!

Thursday, June 30, 2005 4:36 PM
Nathaniel wrote:check here:

http://creativedraft.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=570

we should try alittle contest for this site with that car and have only 3 days to work on it. any one up for a contest for fun?

Thursday, June 30, 2005 5:29 PM
that would be bada$$!!!!
the only thing tho is that the cavalier would have to look or have an appeal of an exotic car... and if someone can...use a 2003-05 cavalier
PEACE!

Friday, July 01, 2005 8:10 PM
everyone should start with the same cavalier pic

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 5:09 PM
is anyone eaven gonna try to do this or what?

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 8:36 PM
i want to

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 8:18 AM
I'm game, someone set it up!

1996 Chevrolet Cavalier SOLD | 2002 BMW 330i SOLD | 2004 BMW 645i
Wednesday, July 06, 2005 9:25 AM
OK. How about this...
Since I started with the hole exotic car=cavalier...what do you guys if i put some "rules" for this...? its just a suggestion...
Since the art work for that cavalier like Nathaniel put...people in general would have the same idea about the car because it is the same car being designed...
suggestions for rules...

1. Use a 2003-2005 cavalier.
2. You have 1 week to design the car.
3. Color is your choice.

what do you guys think?
since i started this hole thing...im trying to think if there is something cool i can give as a prize if we get alot of people/votes for this "contest"

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 10:51 AM
i think it would better if you would find a pic or some one find a pic of a 2003-2005 cavalier

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 10:53 AM
maybe a 4 door?

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 12:38 PM
VERY nice larry martin!
and about the prize thing...how about if i give the winning person (the pic i like the most) ill give that person $10 bucks for their time and work..?
i know its not alot..but its 10 bucks...

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 1:18 PM
will the 10 bucks be pay pal?

u can go ahead and make a thread for this contest with the image and requirements.

in the future tho, if u want to do a contest and u want a good turnout there are MORE photochoppers on my forum. and many of them came from here on JBO since i first made my forum because the people here on JBO wanted a more organized place to hold contests and voting.

:::Creative Draft Image Manipulation Forum:::
Wednesday, July 06, 2005 2:16 PM
well this really wasnt ment for a contest...but i think its unfair for some one to use their time for my curisity...so i figured pay someone for their time...eaven tho its not alot..its something and if im not mistaken Larry Martin started with the contest thing...

dont know really know how to do a thread and stuff like that homie...i just type and read

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 2:49 PM
wether ti was meant for a contest or not, its a good idea to make it a contest.

ud get more people willing to do it.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 2:55 PM
Nathaniel wrote:in the future tho, if u want to do a contest and u want a good turnout there are MORE photochoppers on my forum. and many of them came from here on JBO since i first made my forum because the people here on JBO wanted a more organized place to hold contests and voting.

some people here might like to attempt this chop ( me for one, and I've been banned from his forum ) so that limits me to posting here. and if he does want a good turnout he wouldn't nesseceraly goto your forum, as many of the people have been only using photoshop for a year or so, if that. but dont get me wrong, there are a couple of people there that arent bad...

Nathaniel wrote:u want a good turnout there are MORE photochoppers on my forum

and i was thinking about this.. it makes it seem like you mean that no one here can make a good turnout... it's not quantity.. its quality IMO

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 3:30 PM
^^

first things first, you are teh only one i have EVER had to ban from my site. you cheated and lied in a contest.

you do some really great chops. but u created the situation yourself.

no matter how "good" someone is, it is not right to cheat. and it isnt allowed and is unfair to all the rest of the HONEST choppers on my site.

----------------

theres usualy anywhere from 10-18 people in the chops on my forum

i said nothing about which place has "better" choppers or who has quality and who doesnt.

---------------------

I first created created creative draft for all the choppers of JBO. participation was rising and it was very cumbersome to count pages of votes. so i created a forum that had a voting system to make the contest more streamlined with the help of many jbo members.

since its inseption less than a year ago it has turned into a all around art forum mostly focusing on digital. weve got people good in many different areas, so its easy to ask questions and get good friendly answers. from photography to chopping to drawing to webdesign.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 4:08 PM
OK...now that we have left the is there a way that someone can make something cool for the j-body to try and make it look like an exotic car??? like in the very very very first part I wrote?????

peace yall

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 4:35 PM
well now that you actually have a pic... id suggest making a new topic

also try to include some exotic car pictures as well to get peoples heads in teh same direction as yours.

per the STICKY, your supposed to include everything needed to do the chop. which im sure is the main reason you have had no attempts yet on your idea.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 4:57 PM
OMG...alot of technical stuff here hu?!
like i said dude...i dont do this stuff...i wish i had your talent of computer stuff but i dont...my only talent is music and thank God im making a good living out of it...thats why i leave the pro's to do the stuff i cant...
for example making a cavalier look like a amazing sports car...
how about this man...since you are the guru into this you make a new topic and preety much everything...but my only requierment is use the pic of the cavalier that is shown here... try making a nice car with a 4 door....i think its a good challenge...

but thats just me...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search