A little fun with photoshop - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
A little fun with photoshop
Tuesday, February 03, 2009 7:56 PM
So i was sitting here bored and decided to play around with photo shop. I repainted my car and tooned it!! Let me know what you think!!

Original

Manipulated

2004 Turbo cavalier 11PSI and blown!

Re: A little fun with photoshop
Tuesday, February 03, 2009 8:19 PM
i say stick with the blue and get rid of the gap under the lights. very sexy car though

Tuesday, February 03, 2009 8:23 PM
Furious 2.2 wrote:i say stick with the blue and get rid of the gap under the lights. very sexy car though

agreed
that gap was the first thing i noticed it takes away from the rest of the car
arrival blue is sexy

Tuesday, February 03, 2009 8:33 PM
looks like you just added a filter...

but the color change in it self looks well done... i think i like the blue myself... but i understand you were bored and just messin with photoshop, i do that all the time!

Tuesday, February 03, 2009 10:42 PM
what is it with Js and after market parts leaving nasty gaps? like wtf, noticed it on some 00+ cavs with after bumpers, my hood left big gaps too. Can't these company's making these parts get their moulds/products to fit right?

1/4 Mile ET 15.2579 at 89.97mph
Thursday, February 05, 2009 9:08 PM
Cold Air wrote:what is it with Js and after market parts leaving nasty gaps? like wtf, noticed it on some 00+ cavs with after bumpers, my hood left big gaps too. Can't these company's making these parts get their moulds/products to fit right?

my hood fits fine ... just like stock too ..

Thursday, February 05, 2009 9:24 PM
that looks cool. i want a pic like that.

WiGM-Tuners member.
Thursday, February 05, 2009 9:34 PM
AZ24Ncav wrote:
Cold Air wrote:what is it with Js and after market parts leaving nasty gaps? like wtf, noticed it on some 00+ cavs with after bumpers, my hood left big gaps too. Can't these company's making these parts get their moulds/products to fit right?

my hood fits fine ... just like stock too ..

really wish I could I say the same, it's pretty ugly.

1/4 Mile ET 15.2579 at 89.97mph
Thursday, February 05, 2009 9:42 PM
Yes I was bored , and did that. I did apply a filter to it. But I like it, I'm not really to keen on the red either it's just what I had going. I love my arrival blue color. There are a few things that need to be fixed. But my main problem now is building the motor for it. I blew the head in it back in august/september.

Anyway, thanks for the comments! I can do more stuff!!

2004 Turbo cavalier 11PSI and blown!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search