Attn. Choppers =P - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Attn. Choppers =P
Friday, February 06, 2009 6:49 AM
Real cool part of the forums here. talented people.

Maybe someone could give this a go?

Im just hoping for a picture of the common two toned paint job The car is silver, but the lighting in the ficture is funky. Might be hard to do but im looking for a charcoal/gunmetal top with the stock silver bottom half. Also, id like the paint on the steel rims to match the top half.

null

Would be GREATlY appritiated!

Re: Attn. Choppers =P
Friday, February 06, 2009 7:56 AM
I'd suggest using another picture to really show how it would look, The car appears more tan than silver in that picture and would just put everything off, I tried to adjust the colors but I didn't have much luck, maybe someone else would have better luck.

Saturday, February 07, 2009 8:47 PM
you didnt mention where or how you wanted the two tone to be/go...so i just did this

Obviously i didnt use youre pic (or car for that matter)...

At first i had the line laying about 1" on the upper edge of the fender....then i thought, oh if he painted his headlights and corners the curve could be a little more dramatic... Now im not 100% happy with my shop of the painted lights, but there are couple versions people have done. go to the photo and media and the exterior forums and search for "black headlights" you'll get some great threads with plenty of pics and different variations.

didnt do much else than the two tone and i lowered it from the original pic.
Original pic

Monday, February 09, 2009 5:04 AM
The other car does the justice fine. Thanks for the chop.

I like the rims matching that top half (and the color of the top half all together), but the rims look too dark to me. Could you either lighten them a tiny bit or maybe leave the outer portion/lip silver? Thanks again!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009 4:55 AM
please? =P

Monday, June 01, 2009 6:11 PM
can somone take te same "original pic" from the other post and do a maroon red atop?

Thanks. Cant wait for this body work

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search