How many laws are being broke? - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
How many laws are being broke?
Saturday, April 24, 2010 8:45 AM

Right place, wrong time, right person, wrong situation

Re: How many laws are being broke?
Saturday, April 24, 2010 8:58 AM
Ok........

Saturday, April 24, 2010 9:02 AM
You know.... if you didn't speed so much you wouldn't be running out of gas so fast.

Saturday, April 24, 2010 9:20 AM
i bet he moved his needles or something because i would hope he was smart enough to hit is breaks with a car in front of him and the light being red. and plus its over 110. limiter is at 107 (am i correct?)

Saturday, April 24, 2010 3:31 PM
blue02zee24 wrote:You know.... if you didn't speed so much you wouldn't be running out of gas so fast.

Less gas = less weight = more speed

Saturday, April 24, 2010 3:47 PM

how bout
stupid people = more accidents = less stupid people!! lol

Sunday, April 25, 2010 9:56 AM
This picture is horribly photoshopped. As you can see from this picture, the needle pretty much touches the big MPH marks.

Sunday, April 25, 2010 10:49 AM
hence why it is in image manipulation

Friday, June 25, 2010 10:07 AM
if its true which i doubt, im more concerned that he would decided that it would be a good idea to take a picture at 111mph, which cavi's cant do, my limiter kicks at 106mph

Sunday, June 27, 2010 9:29 PM
If this is real your breaking 3 perhaps 4 if your city has a law against cell phone use will driving. 1. because there is no way you can stop in time so you will run that light(so that could be counted out cause you haven't technically run the light yet), 2. your speeding, 3. You have illegally modded you car by removing the Gov. More if your seat belt isn't on, and if your breaking sound ordinance with the noise that the engine would make at that speed.
The car could go that fast if he modded the ECU with the technology we have these days, and mine cuts out at 108mph.
Another weird thing is that your "check gauges" isn't on with your fuel that low.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search