Boner Juice - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Boner Juice
Wednesday, December 29, 2010 7:51 AM
Did this in paint at work so not perfect but damn I love the look.

Re: Boner Juice
Wednesday, December 29, 2010 11:15 AM

Wednesday, December 29, 2010 12:48 PM
drool.....

now u gotta shave the antenna!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010 1:54 PM
this car sucks, well until we get pics together this year and paul before he parts it out. and hopefully kyle has both of his done that would be a photoshoot to bring on the apocalypse.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010 2:34 PM
now that is sexy!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010 2:37 PM
05xtremecav wrote:now that is sexy!

you better be ready come spring/summer!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010 2:42 PM
I will I promise to hold up my end of the deal

Wednesday, December 29, 2010 2:55 PM
And stance slowly seeps into the J scene...

The car looks amazing though, I'm jealous

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Monday, January 03, 2011 6:45 AM
Yea that would be a kick ass photo shoot for sure. One had better happen this spring, at the very minimum. God I love the way this pic looks though makes me want to do stuff to the car. But then I get lazy and do nothing

Wednesday, January 05, 2011 8:33 PM
Transporter7220 wrote:And stance slowly seeps into the J scene...

The car looks amazing though, I'm jealous

By stance you mean slammed? There is nothing "stanced" as the trendy, ugly, unsafe fad crap goes, about that pic. Just a slammed Cav....

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

"You really need to staple your face shut"-THE Joey Baggs.
Thursday, January 06, 2011 7:10 AM
You're right, it isn't quite flush enough, but it's definitely going in the right direction.

When will you understand that stance is a broad term, you don't have to be cambered out and stretching 205s on 9" wheels to have stance.

But I guess JVan's and my cars are so unsafe the wheels are going to fall off any second, it's not like I race my car or anything, and it's not like a wider stance lowers your roll center making the car handle better.

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.

Friday, January 07, 2011 10:05 AM
Yea stance is a wide term. Agreed the above photo is slammed but the wheels aren't sunk in like most bagged cavs either so it does give a more "stanced" look. Stance is anything from flush wheels, stretched tires, poked rims and heavy camber.

I don't plan to go the "stance" route per say. but I do plan on adding spacers on my rears to be inline with my fronts and I would like for my fronts to just tuck part of the tire and maybe the same in the rear. I will not rock any stretched tires or camber and I won't do air because of the crappy ride.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search