Photoshop what you think. - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Photoshop what you think.
Tuesday, March 15, 2011 2:49 PM
hey took a pics of my car today and figured while i was at it id get a side shot for some photoshopping. id like to get ideas of what people think my car needs to look better (i know a drop its in the works.) anyways heres the pic and have fun.

Re: Photoshop what you think.
Tuesday, March 15, 2011 3:01 PM
Lose the stripes, Body color B-pillar, muffler, body color sail panels, body color window trim, z22 stickers, and side moldings. Then it will look good with a drop and your other rims.

Sorry, Can't PS for @!#$

Tuesday, March 15, 2011 6:07 PM
Hope I didn't do too much, but in my opinion, it's one of the best ways to make these cars look outstanding.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011 6:17 PM
do like

Sig thanks to bxmobkrazey on gmscf.com
Tuesday, March 15, 2011 6:28 PM
Z22 lol
Tuesday, March 15, 2011 9:29 PM
put some air in your front tire. looks alittle low

Tuesday, March 15, 2011 11:02 PM
Taking the side molding off alone would do alot for u.

Thursday, March 17, 2011 4:31 AM
I was bored, heres a quicky I came up with with the touch pad on my laptop... lol.

Lower, remove decals & moldings, replace door trim so black, tint, remove mudflaps & fart cannon, add z rear & sides.... i think thats all i did.... also, not chopped; change rims & fix rust.

Thursday, March 17, 2011 12:07 PM
if the wheels were a different color i might actually dig them

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Thursday, March 17, 2011 3:01 PM
Mrs Jazer wrote:I was bored, heres a quicky I came up with with the touch pad on my laptop... lol.

Lower, remove decals & moldings, replace door trim so black, tint, remove mudflaps & fart cannon, add z rear & sides.... i think thats all i did.... also, not chopped; change rims & fix rust.

wow i really like that! i think thats what im gonna do! and i happen to have the z rear i just need to paint it to match, sides ill keep my eyes out for as there hard to come by here. i have a set of rims to go on it and the rust is also something that im gonna fix. thanks for all the input guys/girls its greatly appreciated!

Friday, March 25, 2011 10:37 AM
dunno where your located but im in kentucky and theres a set of z skirts bout 30 min from my house was considering picking them up

Friday, March 25, 2011 3:47 PM
Corey Piper wrote:dunno where your located but im in kentucky and theres a set of z skirts bout 30 min from my house was considering picking them up

Im In Prince Edward Island Canada unfortunately i think Kentucky U.S.A is a bit far just to pick up skirts XD.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search