Looking to Buy New Rims , Can Somebody Please Photoshop These Rims On My Car - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Looking to Buy New Rims , Can Somebody Please Photoshop These Rims On My Car
Saturday, May 26, 2012 4:34 AM
Hey I am looking to buy some new rims , for my 2003 Cavalier , I am going be going for a 18x8.5 +48 With 5mm Spacers for the Front & 18x9.5 +38 in the Rear
I Was going to go with a Chrome rim at first but now I am thinking of a more stealthier look which brings me to the XXR 522 in Flat Black
So if somebody can please chop this up for me , I tried and tried again but just have no clue how to use photoshop ,

Anyways here is my car

Here are the Rims

Hopefully Someone Can help me out , Anyways if you need more pictures let me know ok thanks

Re: Looking to Buy New Rims , Can Somebody Please Photoshop These Rims On My Car
Monday, May 28, 2012 2:47 PM
BUMP ,
Re: Looking to Buy New Rims , Can Somebody Please Photoshop These Rims On My Car
Friday, June 01, 2012 4:55 AM
Old rims look better to me

Bump

R.I.P. Jesse 07/11/87-01/25/08
14.4 @ 101 Bradenton Motorsports Park 11/22/08

Friday, June 01, 2012 5:13 AM
BoostedBeaner wrote:Old rims look better to me

Bump

Agree!
Friday, June 01, 2012 7:00 AM
agree also! but why get 48 offset and then end up using spacers? why not just get some thing with an offset closer to 40mm

Saturday, June 09, 2012 2:40 AM
Cause those rims in 18x8.5 for the front only come in 48 offset
Saturday, June 09, 2012 2:41 AM
Thanks for the input but if someone cause please do a quick photoshop , I just really want to see what they would look like on my car
Saturday, June 09, 2012 5:38 AM
Here's mine with 17x8 et48 so you get an idea

Sunday, June 10, 2012 1:09 AM
Ya those look really good , I also have those same exact fender flares That I am going to be installing soon , I also really want to get a set of Toyota Fenders ,
Monday, June 11, 2012 6:07 PM
look into some rota grids... same style almost but you can get better offset options

Sunday, June 17, 2012 6:25 PM
Can someone please do a quick photoshop of those rims on my car please and thx

Friday, June 22, 2012 6:10 PM
Redcavy1 bad a$$ car

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search