Zarcharias Moussaoui, What should we do? - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Zarcharias Moussaoui, What should we do?
Monday, April 10, 2006 6:17 AM on j-body.org
How many of you have been keeping up with Zarcharias Moussaoui's trial? Well the jury is still trying to figure out if he should get life in prison or death. Now thankfully if he's given death since its federal the appeals process is whittled down considerably.

Now all of you know I favor the DP but in this case is it the best answer? Look at it this way, first off he thinks he'll be going to paradise so in essence we'll be giving him what he wants. Also he'll be a martyr for Islam, do they really need more? Thirdly would our sparing his life show to the Muslims of the world we don't really hate them and maybe they'd ease up the killing of US citizens around the world. Its a nice thought anyway.

But if they do kill him could it be used for Bin Laden to rally more support for cause?

This is unfortunately not so clear cut NOR simple. I'm just wondering what you guys think about this? Gam I remember you saying that someone involved with 9/11 to this extent
would warrant death but I wonder what worldly ramifications could it bring?

BTW his favorite song he sings at the end of each days proceedings, " BURN IN THE U.S.A. ". So do we send him off to paradise or a dark 8x8 concrete room with no light?

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Re: Zarcharias Moussaoui, What should we do?
Monday, April 10, 2006 7:00 AM on j-body.org
dark 8x8 concrete room with no light

(course I have no idea who this chap is or what he's on trial for)

Monday, April 10, 2006 8:02 AM on j-body.org
^ ^ ^ Really? I thought everyone would know his name by now!
Anyway hes the only person on trial for the 9/11 hi-jackings. He admitted he knew about the 9/11 plan and what was to happen and was actualy supposed to be in a 5th plane with Richard Reed ( shoe bomber ) and were to target the white house. Unfortunatly he was arrested and was in jail when 9/11 happened and was unable to find his way to paradise. Now hes on trail for conspiracy and 3000 and some counts of manslaughter.

Monday, April 10, 2006 10:01 AM on j-body.org
Jackalope wrote:How many of you have been keeping up with Zarcharias Moussaoui's trial? Well the jury is still trying to figure out if he should get life in prison or death. Now thankfully if he's given death since its federal the appeals process is whittled down considerably.

Now all of you know I favor the DP but in this case is it the best answer? Look at it this way, first off he thinks he'll be going to paradise so in essence we'll be giving him what he wants. Also he'll be a martyr for Islam, do they really need more? Thirdly would our sparing his life show to the Muslims of the world we don't really hate them and maybe they'd ease up the killing of US citizens around the world. Its a nice thought anyway.

But if they do kill him could it be used for Bin Laden to rally more support for cause?

This is unfortunately not so clear cut NOR simple. I'm just wondering what you guys think about this? Gam I remember you saying that someone involved with 9/11 to this extent
would warrant death but I wonder what worldly ramifications could it bring?

BTW his favorite song he sings at the end of each days proceedings, " BURN IN THE U.S.A. ". So do we send him off to paradise or a dark 8x8 concrete room with no light?

You should NEVER give a prison what he wants. Let him rot in a cell.

---

Monday, April 10, 2006 10:12 AM on j-body.org
Toss the real masterminds into the gas chamber.

You can find them in and around 1600 penselvainia avenue.

Rice.....Part of a balanced Pontiac diet.
Monday, April 10, 2006 10:27 AM on j-body.org
91 Sunbird SSE wrote:Toss the real masterminds into the gas chamber.

I asked a serious question not one that required an aluminum foil hat wearing conspiracy theorists distorted, unprovable, spin on the real world. Please save this drivel for the "We blew ourselves up" posts.

AGuSTiN, Thats what I'm thinking.

Monday, April 10, 2006 10:34 AM on j-body.org

yep, bush planned this whole thing out
hes a mastermind that can't put a sentence together

i like the 8x8 concrete room idea

Monday, April 10, 2006 10:42 AM on j-body.org
T2 wrote:

Monday, April 10, 2006 1:14 PM on j-body.org
Nah...air-drop him into northern Greenland with nothing but his clothing.

Goodbye Callisto & Skaði, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Monday, April 10, 2006 1:32 PM on j-body.org
I say put him in a cell with no windows so he can't tell direction, cook his food in pork fat, and put him on a 24 hour internet webcam.

Desert Tuners

“When you come across a big kettle of crazy, it’s best not to stir it.”

Monday, April 10, 2006 1:39 PM on j-body.org
^ ^ ^ DAMN thats evil !! I love it !!!!

Monday, April 10, 2006 3:32 PM on j-body.org
In all seriousness, Executing him isn't going to get you anything.

He's a valuable bargaining chip (at least) and a wealth of information (at best). The problem is, he's GOING to be executed.

Not because of suck maudelin things as laws. He's a link to the boogey man, so he's either going to be killed by al-queda, or the US gov't (by hook or by crook). My thoughts on how to deal with him:

Announce he's decided to go into the afterlife without sins, and wishes to give information about all the al-queda operations he knows about, including the info he's supposed to volunteer. Make it clear he's renouncing Al-queda and all it stands for as lies and the true infidels.

That way, he's in a corner: he either gets the needle, or dies in prison. After that, smuggle him out of where ever, and then house him in an Alaskan Gulag.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Monday, April 10, 2006 3:53 PM on j-body.org
And don't forget the looping CD player endlessly playing Acky Breaky Heart ..

my damn nerves are rattled just typing that @#%& !! song title !!

Monday, April 10, 2006 4:56 PM on j-body.org
^^^ Imagine if you spelled it correctly!

Monday, April 10, 2006 5:55 PM on j-body.org
^^^ I can't Imagine that I would even actually care ...

Monday, April 10, 2006 6:17 PM on j-body.org
Jackalope wrote:^ ^ ^ Really? I thought everyone would know his name by now!
Anyway hes the only person on trial for the 9/11 hi-jackings. He admitted he knew about the 9/11 plan and what was to happen and was actualy supposed to be in a 5th plane with Richard Reed ( shoe bomber ) and were to target the white house. Unfortunatly he was arrested and was in jail when 9/11 happened and was unable to find his way to paradise. Now hes on trail for conspiracy and 3000 and some counts of manslaughter.

When you don't really watch TV or read a newspaper for a couple months, kinda fall behind on current events.

Monday, April 10, 2006 7:28 PM on j-body.org
T2 wrote:

Bush himself could screw up getting laid in a whorehouse, but he is just the puppet reading upside-down childrens books. I doubt the moron was even fully in on the plan, just made aware of some of the major details.

Think oil/buisness interests and Saudis. Think Ireali interests. Think his cousin the Queer....er.Queen. Think his grandaddy and Adolph Hitler. Rothschilds.

Bush is just the loudmouth everybody can see. You need to look behind the curtain to find the real wizard of washinton.

DDDAAAAYYYMMMNNNN.........after 5 years I didnt think there was ANYBODY left on the net that hadnt seen/read the evidence about 9-11 and the amazing pentalawn plus other feats defying the laws of physics and aeronotics.

Monday, April 10, 2006 10:57 PM on j-body.org
Carl Rove.

All I got to say about that.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 4:46 AM on j-body.org
ATTENTION 91SUNBIRD SSE !!!!! As I said before this was a serious question and not one that warrants the inane babbling of an aluminum foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist with zero proof. Please hold all your ridiculously silly remarks for the "we blew ourselves up" post. Thank You.

Gam, Hmm inasmuch as I love the idea put forth by Z24 FreQ yours is good too. Now if we could combine the two maybe we'd have something.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 7:39 AM on j-body.org
The death sentence should only be used when the only thing someone has left to fear is death. This man wants it, we SHOULD NOT give it to him.

'But don't tell my heart,
my achy breaky heart,
I just don't think he'll understand.
But if you tell my heart,
my achy breaky heart,
he might blow up and kill this man.'

Madjack wrote:Like I said before, building an engine like ours (2.2 or 2200) is a painstaking chore , since there is so few custom made parts. It's frustrating to me too, but that's what I like about doing this engine, it's the challenge.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 8:58 AM on j-body.org
You have a so-called "defendant" who was tortured into a so-called "confession", and kept in line during his so-called "trial" with a taser belt--------------and you expect me to take ANYTHING about the situation seriously?????????

The only thing I take seriously is that the USA has largley become the playground of deranged fascist psycopaths. And they aint wearing turbans.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 11:14 AM on j-body.org
Killing him will make him a mauder! Put him in prison and it will give him a chance to preach to other prisoners and maybe recruit or turn some people. Also, if in prison, you can expect to see little wannabe terrorists holding hostages somewhere here in the US for the release of this guy!

Best thing to do is kill him!
Tuesday, April 11, 2006 11:15 AM on j-body.org
^ ^ ^ Then move the ef out you wack job! He confessed on his own #1. #2 no one is forcing this goofball to sing "burn in the USA" when he leaves the courtroom. His taser belt is there because he has no regard for anyones life including his own! So how would you suggest he be treated? I'm beginning to see the reasons for your arguing that we did 9/11 to ourselves with your views clearly sympathetic to the terrorists you just expressed. You sir are whats wrong with this county and I would invite to to get out if you think its so horrible and can't stand it. I'm done arguing with you as you are clearly not worth my time. Good day sir.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 11:31 AM on j-body.org
91 Sunbird SSE wrote:DDDAAAAYYYMMMNNNN.........after 5 years I didnt think there was ANYBODY left on the net that hadnt seen/read the evidence about 9-11 and the amazing pentalawn plus other feats defying the laws of physics and aeronotics.

hilarious!!!

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 11:31 AM on j-body.org
Actually, Jackalope--I "got the hell out" in 1989 and have absoloutley no plans on ever returning to live there. I'm not even much up for visiting anymore.

To be blunt, what the US has become scares the @!#$ outa me.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search