Has Anyone Seen Loose Change 2nd edition?? - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Has Anyone Seen Loose Change 2nd edition??
Monday, September 04, 2006 4:38 PM on j-body.org
just wondering if anyone has seen the video and what do they all think about it? It makes you think but i really dont know. Could teh Gov do that to us with out anyone finding out????

Loose Change

check it out and tell me how you all feel and waht you think.....

Thanx Charles

Re: Has Anyone Seen Loose Change 2nd edition??
Monday, September 04, 2006 5:59 PM on j-body.org
I can make a video saying Hurricane Katrina was caused by the govt., that doesnt make it true.

People can say anything they want to on the net, and people is the US tend to believe anything.

Do you really think the govt. would do that to its own people, if so why?

- 2004 Cavalier - 124k, owned since new

Monday, September 04, 2006 6:27 PM on j-body.org
did u even look at the video its 1 1/2 hrs long just watch and tell me waht you think.....i didnt believe it ither but just look at the video it shows both sides....and shows just facts about waht all happend and not exact facts...im not saying you have to beleive it jsut watch the video and i think you might change your mind...it doesnt say the gov did it....it shows stuff that makes you think its doesnt tell you waht happend....jsut take a look and tell me what you think....

Thanx Charles
Monday, September 04, 2006 6:35 PM on j-body.org
I watched it.... I will say that there are many coincidences that were made to light in reaction of 9/11... however most of those same actions are done every day w/ no tragic event to bring those actions to the attention of the general public.

Monday, September 04, 2006 6:38 PM on j-body.org
Not another @!#$ 911 video..
Quote:

Evidence is derived from news footage, scientific fact, and most important, Americans who suffered through that tragic day.

Yeah well theres lots of scientific facts that prove otherwise...so which is right and which is wrong

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, September 04, 2006 6:39 PM

Monday, September 04, 2006 6:46 PM on j-body.org
Rosario, this one has been around for a while...

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=5&i=494012&t=494012#494012

Monday, September 04, 2006 6:48 PM on j-body.org
haha exactly waht i am saying which is right and which is wrong?? hahaha

Thanx Charles
Monday, September 04, 2006 6:52 PM on j-body.org
Kardain wrote:Rosario, this one has been around for a while...

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=5&i=494012&t=494012#494012

haha well that doesnt make it any better

Tuesday, September 05, 2006 4:11 AM on j-body.org
There's nothing wrong with asking questions. The minute someone tries to stop you, you must question their motives.

9/11 Loose Change does not say the government was behind it, only that some very strange things happened that were not dealt with in the 9/11 commission report.

I really like the fact the only guy who really knew what was going on was transferred in to replace Marvin Bush as head of security that day and was killed. It was reported that mr. O'Neil had some rather ineteresting things to say.. Funny how he ended up working there that day and Marvin managed to leave the day before.

There are a whole series of "coincidences" that add up to disaster for many. Anyone not asking questions about what happened either is satified being spoon-fed lies and half truths or is really afraid that investigators will find something.

Check out www.wtc7.net for some nteresting "coincidences"

PAX
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search