Eco Direct Port?? - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Eco Direct Port??
Tuesday, May 17, 2005 8:30 PM
Just wondering if someone has or can make me a list of NX parts that i would need to convert a NX Import EFI system into a direct port system. thanks for your help guys. Part Numbers would help alot to. Thanks

My Sig Was To Big

Re: Eco Direct Port??
Wednesday, May 18, 2005 1:43 AM
Camron,
Shot me an e mail and I will help you out as much as possible I also have some parts which you may want to use to save on money insted of paying higher dollar from buying it directly from NX or anyone else. karo@carcustoms.net

Thanks.

Re: Eco Direct Port??
Thursday, May 19, 2005 4:53 PM
recently my bro hooked a camaro up with direct port (nx direct port real nice kit) as far as the componets go that kit had the ports already installed in the fuel rail and what not but I forgot exactly what it looked like but you may be able to pick up that piece and take everything you need off and that would set you up with the actual ports that you need and can adapt that into the eco (sell the rest) I;m talking off memory from 6 months or so ago. I might be off but next time I see that car I take a look and see if it would be of any use, its just a thought..

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search