ZEX Ejector Air Amplifier feed back - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
ZEX Ejector Air Amplifier feed back
Thursday, May 19, 2005 9:12 AM
I remember HCI did a test on this early last year or so

Now i'm not exactly sure what comes with the kit ( i guess just the filter and n2o line) But wouldn't it make more sense to just have a dry kit (or better yet..a wet kit)? I mean...does 75 hp roughly = 50 cfm? Does increasin airflow 50 cfm give you 75hp? It just doesn't work out to me. I'd rather stick with a 75 day and call it a day. Im not looking into buying this, i was just curious about it

Re: ZEX Ejector Air Amplifier feed back
Thursday, May 19, 2005 9:20 AM
I believe it increases the cfm because the the commpressed nitrous is creating a vacuum and pulling the outside air in to the engine. You can't or should I say you shouldn't use this with a wet kit because you want a wet kit nozzle as close to the engine as possible because the fuel won't be atomized by the time it reaches the engine and you will have a ton of problems with puddling. I think it is a good idea and I plan on using one with my ecotec and my dry kit.
Thursday, May 19, 2005 9:24 AM
dam i need an edit button. So using that, would need the same fuel and ignition upgrades or none at all?
Monday, May 23, 2005 11:01 AM
its the same as any other dry kit, only it locates the spray nozzle in the air filter instead of the tube/pipe. it doesnt change the way nitrous is added. just makes the air flow slightly better. requires no more fuel mods than the regular dry spray.

i will be able to post a first hand opinion in a few days. i just ordered one.

Friday, May 27, 2005 5:57 AM
yep. doesnt make any difference in my performance. but it does look cool

Friday, June 17, 2005 8:31 AM
so yould you say that its as good or better then just having a dry kit and running it by tapping into the intake.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search