Thoughts on Compucar n2o - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Thoughts on Compucar n2o
Thursday, May 19, 2005 10:54 AM
I am going to buy a dry kit from a guy for 75$ with out the bottle, its a dry kit but i was just wondering if anyone has used thier products, the kit i will be buying dosent have a bottle so i will just buy an NX or NOS on,
Lemme know if you've had expieirance

Re: Thoughts on Compucar n2o
Thursday, May 19, 2005 4:48 PM
I dont know of anyone that used that kit b4 so I would becareful and make sure everything looks at works real good. Also make sure you upgrade your fuel system if your running dry. Im not trying to say its a crappy kit I just never heard anything about them so im just tellin you to watch out so you don't blow a motor over a stuck soleniod or a kit with missing parts.

Thursday, May 19, 2005 8:40 PM
what do i need to upgrade on my fuel system?...
Thursday, May 19, 2005 8:54 PM
you don't need to upgrade your fuel system...

just make sure that your CURRENT fuel system is up for the task. the kit should have some means of adjusting the fuel pressure regulator to put more fuel in the cylinders, but if your fuel pump is going out or your injectors are dirty.... whamo, you're lean and blamo, there goes your piston.

Thursday, May 19, 2005 9:09 PM
MeltdOwn350 aka cOdy wrote:you don't need to upgrade your fuel system...

just make sure that your CURRENT fuel system is up for the task. the kit should have some means of adjusting the fuel pressure regulator to put more fuel in the cylinders, but if your fuel pump is going out or your injectors are dirty.... whamo, you're lean and blamo, there goes your piston.

it shouldnt, my cars an 05 and was assembled last august
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search