Crazy Idea..... Sound Logical??? - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Crazy Idea..... Sound Logical???
Saturday, June 04, 2005 3:38 PM
I was just thinkin bout runnin nitrous the other day and came up with this. I know I want the ZEX "smart" wet kit that would only be used for 1/4 mile races. but what if i did another kit that could be injected by a push button for "other races". i can't think of any problems, i just wouldn't want to use both at the same time on a stock motor. any one ever thought of this or even tried it. thanx for any input.

Re: Crazy Idea..... Sound Logical???
Saturday, June 04, 2005 6:32 PM
Sure if you want to by two kits. Or you could just set 1 kit up for both.

Saturday, June 04, 2005 9:02 PM
I cant even begin to try an answer this!

N2O + Bolt-ons = 220Hp/250Tq

Coming Soon:HpTunersPro, EagleConnectingRods, WiescoPistons, 13sec2200

Sunday, June 05, 2005 9:56 AM
You can make any nitrous kit to be controlled by push button, on/off switch, wide open trottle switch or any combination of the 3 that you want....

- 93 mph in the 1/8 mile
Member of J-Body Of Michigan.

Sunday, June 05, 2005 11:03 AM
i didn't realize i could set up one kit to work both ways... forget the question then.
Sunday, June 05, 2005 1:22 PM
ive heard bad things about the kits that are just push button... unless youre at WOT when the injectors just dump huge amounts of fuel into the engine, youre at a risk of running lean. the zex kit automatically activates at WOT. I don't see why would want to spend the money on ANOTHER kit on top of the zex.

Sunday, June 05, 2005 1:48 PM
rob wrote:ive heard bad things about the kits that are just push button... unless youre at WOT when the injectors just dump huge amounts of fuel into the engine, youre at a risk of running lean. the zex kit automatically activates at WOT. I don't see why would want to spend the money on ANOTHER kit on top of the zex.

Like i already said, you wouldn't need another kit.....

- 93 mph in the 1/8 mile
Member of J-Body Of Michigan.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search