Where should I go for a nice kit? - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Where should I go for a nice kit?
Tuesday, June 14, 2005 10:11 PM
Hey, I am looking for a small and safe setup, like a 35 shot, i would like to go with a wet shot, even at that small, just to keep everything safe. I have a shop that will install it, he told me to go out and get everything I need, because they arent a dealer of any nitrous kits, they just do a lot of installation of them. I was wondering where i could find a cheap system taht wont let me down. I was looking at a NX stage one EFI system, but that is kinda pricy. If you guys could give me some links or phone numbers, i would love it....LIke I said, i dont want to go crazy....I just want a 35 shot, maybe a 50....wet shot. Instead of NX, you guys think I should go to a Zex kit, they are probably a little cheaper. Thanks very much.

Re: Where should I go for a nice kit?
Tuesday, June 14, 2005 10:31 PM
I like the NX kit myself, you'd be good getting that one. ZEX I don't like because of that box they put everything in. NOS I don't like because of the size of their solenoids. I'm picky I guess. And just install it yourself, not too hard.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 9:03 PM
We have the NX in stock and i think the ZEX also. Let me know if you have any questions.

-Aaron
www.TurboTechRacing.com

Performance Parts For Cavalier, Sunfire, Cobalts and More!!!
Thursday, June 16, 2005 6:27 AM
id say suck it up and get the nx, overall it has had the most satisfaction and use on here I believe.

http://www.aplusperformance.com
http://www.modified-motorsports.com
Thursday, June 16, 2005 8:42 AM
i have an nx kit and would recomend one

Thursday, June 16, 2005 11:12 PM
i have NX wet kit. i like it

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Saturday, June 18, 2005 10:54 PM
hey, i think I am going to get the NX kit, depends on what kind of price Arron can shoot me, but i am either going to get it from him or ebay....but i was wondering, waht the the NX stage one all come with? Does it include the WOT switch? I was wondering how much a WOT switch would cost, a rpm window switch, and a purge kit, those are the three main things i want to add to the kit, cuz im pretty sure it doesnt come wiht any of them. I was thinking about the remote bottle opener, but that is a lot of money for just being lazy..thanks much....and just to comment....nitrous is looking like a better deal every time i think about it, I cant wait to purchase a kit and get it in, I was thinking about the GM charger, but that is quite the dinero for the same amount of power. I was wondering also....I know it isnt the best to spray like under 2500 rpms or something like that, so with a wot switch, if i stomp on it, wont the spray kick in right away at idle right after I stomp on it? And does it keep spraying the whole time until i let off of WOT? That would be sweet? I'm pretty sure im gonna put it in myself, I am pretty mechanically inclined, my dad owns a shop, so if I cant get it, he will be able to...only thing that is scaring me is tapping into the fuel line.
Wednesday, June 22, 2005 6:05 AM
WOT switch comes with it IIRC

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 6:47 AM
window switch 60-100 bux depending on how much u wanna get - ditigal or what not. but will let you spray from 3500-6500 or what ever you set it to, this is a good thing to have so if you hit the rev limiter it will cut nitrous when the fuel decreases

purge, go on ebay and get the same brand one as your kit.

wot - comes with it

may look into a fuel pressure safety switch, just a little more dependability

that combo, you have to have sufficient fuel pressure, be at wot, and be in the rpm range you specify for it to be spraying, any one of those things isnt on... and it wont spray.

http://www.aplusperformance.com
http://www.modified-motorsports.com
Wednesday, June 22, 2005 6:31 PM
Yup agreed NX is the best in my book.

My Sig Was To Big
Thursday, June 23, 2005 5:26 PM
i'm selling my nx kit. its been installed but never used and i'm trying to sell with it the gen x-2 kit which is brand new in the box. i'll sell both for a good price if anyone is interested just send me an email

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search