two nitrous solenoids - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
two nitrous solenoids
Tuesday, July 05, 2005 1:33 PM
on my kit the nitrous and fuel solenoids are the box type. i ordered a second one but it was the metal cylinder type one. do they both do the same thing and will it mess anything up if i hook them together?

Re: two nitrous solenoids
Tuesday, July 05, 2005 7:01 PM
sorry im not following, you're putting two nitrous solenoids inline with eachother? or like two nozzles and a solenoid for each? or what? i dont see any reason they wouldnt both work if they were wired up to the same switch though.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 7:35 AM
I think what he is asking is can he wire them in series. So one has to open and the other has to open in order to spray. This is a safety issue. In case one of them messes up you still have a second one to rely on.

To answer your question...yes this would work.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 5:57 PM
im sayin i have 2 different kinds of solenoids....same brand but one is the metal cylinder type and the other is the plastic box type? are they compatible with each other?
Wednesday, July 06, 2005 9:23 PM
as long as they are both main nitrous delivery solenoids (not purge solenoids), they should work just the same.

just out of curiousity, what brand of solenoid are these? anyplace we can see these? not quite sure of what you mean by "box solenoid"

Thursday, July 07, 2005 4:17 AM
Here are some cheap box selenoids.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search