??? Where to put fuel pressure sender??? - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
??? Where to put fuel pressure sender???
Friday, July 15, 2005 12:42 PM
Im in the process of installing nitrous on my ecotec. I was told i needed a fuel pressure gauge just incase. Well i got the autometer 0-100psi electric fuel pressure gauge. But my question is where do i install the sender at. I have A 2004 eco and i have no clue where to put it, or is it just not going to work with the eco. I have seen some other eco's on here that said they had the AutoMeter fuel pressure gauge, do the have the mechanical one or electric. If anyone could help me out that would be great... Thanks

2004 Turbo cavalier 11PSI and blown!

Re: ??? Where to put fuel pressure sender???
Friday, July 15, 2005 1:49 PM
i will see what i can find but I never installed one on my car

Friday, July 15, 2005 1:52 PM
thanks that would be great. Everyone on here has said to get one and said an electrical one would be best to let the sending unit do the work. But, have no clue where to put the unit? Its the Auto-Meter ultralite series 0-100psi fuel pressure gauge (electrical).

Saturday, July 16, 2005 7:03 AM
yea.. you should get one.. i did and i must say that it is worth it just in case.. anyways.. i connected mine to my fuel T ... its simple to do if you have a 4 an manifold.. cuz then the manifold has extra openings that you can use for the fuel pressure sender and if you have a fuel pressure safety switch you can put it into the T as well.. if you want pictures of my set up just let me know..

Memeber since 4/2002
Premium since 1/2005
Garret t3 turbo charger for sale.. $65 plus shipping
e-mail for more info
Monday, July 18, 2005 7:19 AM
post some pics up if you got them man Id like to see it all hooked up, I figure you could tap the schrader valve, and run the sender, fpss, fuel line, and fpr all from that valve I would think?

Just need to run in the right order

http://www.aplusperformance.com
http://www.modified-motorsports.com
Monday, July 18, 2005 8:07 AM
I finally got it hooked up. I Taped into the shrader valve with a "T" Now all i have to do is finish up the nitrous hook up and ill be ready to go.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search