100 shot on eco..... - Page 2 - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: 100 shot on eco.....
Monday, August 08, 2005 9:59 PM
Quote:

for all of you that have cavaliers. and want to get an import. i have a 2.2 litre cavalie and i buddy has a 2.2 honda accord. and after putting things on them and turbos nitrous. cams boring i get 300 horses more. and if you don't beleave get dyno 2000 and try it yourself. i would go with a turbo. then with the nos. the turbo is a lot safer and in the end alot cheaper. after having to get the bottl filled all the time.you will be better off.

Wow......................

1997 pontiac sunfire
2.2 OHV 2.4l coming soon
2.25 inch custom exhaust
WAI
RK Underdrive pulley
50 shot of NX
pacesetter header

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 3:46 PM
SunfireN2o wrote:
Quote:

for all of you that have cavaliers. and want to get an import. i have a 2.2 litre cavalie and i buddy has a 2.2 honda accord. and after putting things on them and turbos nitrous. cams boring i get 300 horses more. and if you don't beleave get dyno 2000 and try it yourself. i would go with a turbo. then with the nos. the turbo is a lot safer and in the end alot cheaper. after having to get the bottl filled all the time.you will be better off.

Wow......................

I match your Wow, and raise you a

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 9:52 PM
shawn henderson wrote:for all of you that have cavaliers. and want to get an import. i have a 2.2 litre cavalie and i buddy has a 2.2 honda accord. and after putting things on them and turbos nitrous. cams boring i get 300 horses more. and if you don't beleave get dyno 2000 and try it yourself. i would go with a turbo. then with the nos. the turbo is a lot safer and in the end alot cheaper. after having to get the bottl filled all the time.you will be better off.

KIDS, Stay of the crack this is a prime example of what will happen...and shawn get hooked on phonics you really need it bad
Thursday, August 11, 2005 4:51 PM
so if you already have the power in your car...why dont you just try to get your car lighter...? i have an 03 cavi with complete exhaust system and i do just fine racing hondas that some of them have boost...but for the most part i think they are just really bad drivers...cuz im sure they would smoke me if they knew how to drive...

"I'm gonna put a curse on you and all your kids will be born completely naked."
Saturday, August 13, 2005 10:33 AM
Just remember...if you break into the 11's you need a role cage....maybe even more than that... Too much time and money for a fun weekend at the track.
Monday, August 15, 2005 3:01 PM
Randeezy868 wrote:To clear some things up.... i ran a 15.7 with just an intake and a autotrans interceptor. Than i let somebody drive my car, ended up with a ripped open trans pan.... so now my trans slips really bad and i only get 16.4s out of it...... this is before nitrous.

Havnt ran with the 50 shot yet, but if i brake into the 14s Ill be extremelly surprised.

Anyway, a new transmission is on the way with some fuel mods to run a 100 wet shot.
MSD
Bigger injectors
fuel pump

Trying to find some kind of fuel management that i can get things straight with.....

Any suggestions will help..............

Truly if you are geting bigger injectors, a fuel pump, you do not need the wet kit. You are going to have tooo much fuel. Mega squirt might be a nice option with the fuel and ignition timing option.
Tuesday, August 16, 2005 1:11 PM
Randeezy868 wrote:Yes the 50 shot is going. And no, a 75 wet is nothing close to what i need. Most of the hondas around here are mid 12 second cars, the faster ones are dipping into the 10 second range. I want to keep my car, but i dunno much about it. Is there anyone in here running 100 shot. Darkstars.... any problems with the 100 shot wet? I want at least that, i mean, if i need to do internals thats not a problem at all, just dont want to sell out and get a honda, but right now it looks like i could go that route cheaper and end up faster.

Thanks for the comments and suggestions.

10 second civics = EXTREMELY rare.

My Cav
I give up...
i'm buying a VW those people love trees, so they should love eachother too... "Andy"
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search